Yes...Santa was good to me! My First BB Curve arrived and from what I can see in my readings here...My Life may be over as I have known it!

This is the first time I have ever had a Brandy New Phone....I seem to always get the *Husband Hand-Me-Downs*.....I know there is method to his madness...but for right now...I'm runnin with the *It's Mine...Just a minute, you can look when I'm finished* line.

I have read many many things here and am of course...Totally Confused. I understand there are many things I can add to my BBC, but not sure what it should be. I know I need to have a better understanding of it first...But I'm such a *Techy Geek* I find myself wanting more already!!

Any Hints...Ideas....Things that would TOTALLY make my Husband Whine would be FANTASTIC!!!

There is such a feeling of Power when I hold my BBC while watching him on his *Razer*.....I am SO Loving this!!!

I'm Cyndy from Wasilla, Ak....and would hope to get to know many of you better....Thanks for Having me....I Already Love it here!!

You Understand Me!!!
    12-27-08 03:20 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy your addiction

Visit the 101 series link in my sig below. It's a good place to start!

12-27-08 03:21 PM
    Indeed, welcome to CB and enjoy your new BB. In addition, Joe or Neo, has some really good links in his sig to follow.
    12-27-08 03:23 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Nice choice, the Curve 8320 is a sweet package.

Be sure to check out the sample video, music and pictures. Then, get rid of them, the memory can be put to much better use.
    12-27-08 03:26 PM
    See....I knew you Understood me....I'm Thrilled....Thanks tons for the advice...I'm off to check them out!!

I sent Husband out to ride snow machines...I have the day Alone with my BBC.....SSSShhhh....he's never been jealous before....but........
    12-27-08 03:27 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Nice choice, the Curve 8320 is a sweet package.

Be sure to check out the sample video, music and pictures. Then, get rid of them, the memory can be put to much better use.
    Never thought of that....Found them....Deleted them....

Thanks A Million!!!
    12-27-08 03:31 PM
    Never thought of that....Found them....Deleted them....

Thanks A Million!!!
    Video and Music, about 2 Million.

The pictures are a little tougher, here is full story ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    12-27-08 03:37 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-27-08 03:40 PM
    Welcome to the addiction
    12-27-08 03:58 PM
    Whew!! Thanks everyone for the Welcome... I'm a bit over whelmed right now...SOOO Much stuff to learn and understand....
    Cyn....(Who wonders how long she can keep the Husband Away)
    12-27-08 04:08 PM
    You might need a moment or two. I am not sure if the husband keep away thing is going to work out for you though.
    12-27-08 05:05 PM
    Video and Music, about 2 Million.

The pictures are a little tougher, here is full story ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    That was great by the by.
    12-27-08 05:06 PM
    Welcome to CB and your new life with your BBC!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 05:12 PM
    I'm Cyndy from Wasilla, Ak....
    Do you know Sarah Palin?

Welcome to CB!
    12-27-08 05:14 PM
    Carefull BBC means some else as well

12-27-08 05:16 PM
    I don't know if santa would be that good you althoughy hubby would still be jealous

12-27-08 05:17 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! The Curve is a great phone. I have a question. What carrier is that that you have? "gci"????
    12-27-08 05:52 PM
    Do you know Sarah Palin?

Welcome to CB!

Yes...Husband and I both do....Husband rides snow machines with him in the Iron Dog race as well.
    12-27-08 05:55 PM
    Welcome to the CB family! The Curve is a great phone. I have a question. What carrier is that that you have? "gci"????
    I have my service through a Local company here in Wasilla, Ak.
    12-27-08 05:57 PM
    Yes...Husband and I both do....Husband rides snow machines with him in the Iron Dog race as well.
    No way. Ha ha ha, it is truly a small world. Amazing.
    12-27-08 05:59 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

12-27-08 06:05 PM
    Welcome to CB.

12-27-08 06:10 PM
    Hello Cindy, I know we are practically neigbours as I'm from British Columbia Canada, but I am sure I can't see you from my house

Congrats on the Curve, a belated Merry Christmas, happy New Year and Welcome to Crackberry!

Looks like the folks have steered you to the BB 101 and then some. There's also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Take the CB gang with you when you are on the go or on the couch or just can't sleep...that's what I'm using right now...Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

Here's some goodies...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

12-27-08 06:16 PM
    What does BBC stand for

12-27-08 10:26 PM
    Welcome to CB , Cyndy

was wondering if you could do me a favor . I'm in Surrey BC and it seems we are getting alot of the snow that should be falling on Alaska . Any chance you might be able to do something about not sending any more our way . we currently have over 2 feet...and most people in Surrey can't drive on dry pavement..so when you throw snow into the mix it gets downright ugly . So if you can do something about it ...I'll owe you one
    12-27-08 10:38 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD