Hey I just bought a blackberry curve 8530. Im having problems saving photos and they do not appear on the image gallery. I try to search for them and they do not show up. Oddly enough I figured out that when I turn off the phone and start it up again some of the photos I took show up. Do you guys think there is something wrong with the phone? I do not have a SD memory card inserted and I rely on the phone memory to save my photos. Does anyone know anything about this?How can I fix it?
    10-30-10 01:05 PM
    I think your bb is fine. It may need to be rebooted. Press alt- right shift-delete holding each one down at the same time. Your bb will do a soft reboot. If you open the Camera app, then press Menu/Options you can scroll to the bottom, then click on the folder in the "save images to" box. This will show you the name of the folder your pictures are being saved to. My guess is it is in Device Memory/Home/user/Pictures. You can also access this folder by opening the Files icon, or opening your Media Folder and pressing Menu/Explore. Again it should be under Device Memory, when no media card is available. Happy hunting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD