Hellp! I am having trouble with my blackberry pearl! I can't use my browser anymore, every time I type in a url i get a response that says "access denied" what the heck is going on? Its frustrating me!!
    Hopefully someone can help me out!!
    Thanks!
    06-08-10 09:56 PM
    Is email working okay? Send service books? Do a battery pull?
    06-08-10 10:18 PM
    Email works, texts work, pulled the battery. (send service books?? huuuh?) everything is working find except browser! maybe its a mts problem? i dunno :S
    06-09-10 12:31 AM
    Call your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 08:12 AM
    A full rebuild of the service books may be in order, but your carrier should walk you thru it. Basically they can get you to delete your service book entries and then DO a send service books which will get them to do a full rebuild. That might do the trick, or they might need to do something on their side too. Like Albee said call them.

Upon reading your response it should like you did NOT try a simple send service books, TRY this, go to the Setup Icon on your Homescreen or it might be in your Setup or Options Folders. It will be labeled Email Setup, or Email Settings, or something along those lines, sign on with your user name and password (if you don't have that info then you have no choice but to call your carrier), then press the BB (or menu) button, and select Service Books, then Select Send Service Books. Follow that will a battery pull, and then try again.
    06-09-10 08:27 AM
    you should send your service books from your carrier's blackberry page...

Fatih Kurnaz
    (Blackberry,T�rkiye,T�rk�e,Yardım,Avea, Vodafone, Turkcell, Blackberry, Bis)
    06-09-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD