He didn't last long, 3 posts and I showed him the exit.
    "I love the smell of Bla1ze cleanup in the morning"
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w[/YT]
    06-12-12 03:08 PM
    He didn't last long, 3 posts and I showed him the exit.
    I thought it was sarcasm... This makes it even funnier.
    06-12-12 03:17 PM
    here we have a guy just looking for attention we will forgive you for you know not what you do.you will be back and we will will accept you because you a drawn down by the force of the dark side.
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-12-12 03:30 PM
    I too have left the BB a few times but always come back I do have an iPhone but would never be without my BB again

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-12-12 05:29 PM
    seems like RIM been getting so many negative issues and been getting so many bad news lately, and ive been descent enough to keep track of whats going on. thanks to the power of "internet" I consider myself one of loyal fan. Been a blackberry user since 2006 with Sprint carrier. It will hurt me to ditch Blackberry, its not that I lost my trust and support to them. But I have no choice. From now on, 06/11 i will stop logging in to crackberry.com ( my #1 site ) and will stay away from any websites related to RIM. I will no longer reply to any of the posts.I will be missing threads and I don't want to be aware of any such news about RIM. I will now focuse on much more reliable and easy to use gadget. a device I know I can use and it will be there whenever,wherever and will not let me down. I know Blackberry is the master of keyboards. but I must say the keys on this baby are also competitive. The interior and exterior is finished with quality materials and equipped with ergonomically functional controls. i can tell many amazing list about this toy. my rating is 99% satisfaction. i left 1% bec. its not attached to my body.

....meet my DSLR camera... ( what were you guys thinkin.!? )

for now I will be focusing my hobby and will be checking websites mostly about street photography and anything related to photograps. Most of my time will be dealing with arts and i will be logging in to most photography sites. due to this I will have no time to log in to crackberry or any websites about blackberry. I will be mostly checking blogs about photos. the time will be all photography, well at least for now.

well! see u guys on launch of BB10.
    more power and I'm gonna have some fun with my new Toy... oopsss i ment Tool... chao.!

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Been there done that....dslr just not my thing.
    06-12-12 05:34 PM
    Hey does that new camera come with a data plan or is that extra? How's the reception? My camera won't connect sometimes when I'm taking pictures and surfing the internet at the same time.

Eveyone has a choice. Learn to focus on the good things or all you will see is ugly!
    06-12-12 09:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD