My friend has an iphone and he has text bombed my phone over 600 times this morning, is there any way to prevent this from happening? And any way of getting revenge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 09:39 AM
    What do you mean by text bomb?
    01-18-10 09:40 AM
    Tell him to knock it off.

Change your number.

The best revenge is living well. and knowing you have a better phone.

01-18-10 09:52 AM
    Wait for him to take 2 steps left and his iPhone won't get coverage any more.
    01-18-10 09:53 AM
    What do you mean by text bomb?
    Its when the send multiple texts over and over again, I think the iphone has an app to do it

01-18-10 09:56 AM
    Get better friends.
    01-18-10 09:57 AM
    Turn your firewall on. Then, find a better thing to do then text bomb him.

Borrow another friends iPhone and use the spoof app to call him from his moms cell phone or GF's house/cell and be like "Oh crap, I just called Hope he doesn't find out abt us" and hang up quickly, lmao!
    01-18-10 09:57 AM
    Call T-Mobile and have them add Family Allowances to your account. For a couple bucks a month you can block whoever you want from calls or texts....I know its not free...but it fixes the problem. I used to work there and would advise people of this often, its been a year....so it may even work differently now, but worth a phone call.
    01-18-10 10:02 AM
    How do I turn on my firewall

01-18-10 10:02 AM
    To get to your firewall settings , Options icon>security options>then you will see your firewall in the list(click on firewall) and see the different ways you can set it to block them

PS: lol yeah as mentioned above then you can text bomb them without getting bombed back
    Last edited by DavidNC; 01-18-10 at 10:14 AM. Reason: PS added
    01-18-10 10:10 AM
    Thanks, I wish I could set it to just block him, he must of just found this app because when he found that app bluff a call he was calling everyone pretending to be someone else

01-18-10 10:15 AM
    Yeah it would be cool if there was an way to also just block a certain number the only way I see to block them alone is to add other numbers to your "Address contacts" and then create an "except" list which it shows at the bottom in the firewall settings .But someone else may know if there is a way to.
    01-18-10 10:20 AM
    Call at&t and report him for abuse.
    or even better
    Call local law enforcement.
    or even mo' better
    Beat him with a plastic bat while he sleeps.
    01-18-10 10:25 AM
    The fire wall works great, thanks

01-18-10 10:42 AM
    Tell him you don't have unlimited texting and that he owes you for each message he sent you or you're going to take it out on his phone...grab his phone...hold it over water...wait for the high pitched screams NOOOOOOOOO!!
    01-18-10 10:53 AM
    Use the firewall in your blackberry..
    Go to setting- security- firewall
    turn it on and block sms and only allow people in your contacts.
    then delete them from your contacts..
    no more text from them
    01-18-10 11:33 AM
    Get better friends.
    +1. great advice.
    01-18-10 01:10 PM
    Its when the send multiple texts over and over again, I think the iphone has an app to do it

At least Blackberry has useful apps. Appel always talks about having 100,000 apps, but have you ever looked at a lot of them. They are pointless stupid apps that are good for nothing productive.
    01-18-10 01:57 PM
    i'd so be calling at&t on him...that's just childish and stupid
    01-18-10 02:05 PM

Borrow another friends iPhone and use the spoof app to call him from his moms cell phone or GF's house/cell and be like "Oh crap, I just called <insert txt bombers name> Hope he doesn't find out abt us" and hang up quickly, lmao!
    So childish but I love it
    01-18-10 02:20 PM
    At least Blackberry has useful apps. Appel always talks about having 100,000 apps, but have you ever looked at a lot of them. They are pointless stupid apps that are good for nothing productive.
    And the % of the 100,000+ that are good still outnumber BB App World's total amount. Its a tired argument now to make about crap apps in Apple's store. Look in BB App World, there are fart apps and plenty of stupid apps too.
    01-18-10 02:39 PM
    I wouldn't consider that person a "friend" if that is the idea of fun they have. Tell him to grow the **** up.
    01-18-10 02:50 PM
    (snip).... Look in BB App World, there are fart apps and plenty of stupid apps too.
    Where? Where?
    01-18-10 03:03 PM

Borrow another friends iPhone and use the spoof app to call him from his moms cell phone or GF's house/cell and be like "Oh crap, I just called <insert txt bombers name> Hope he doesn't find out abt us" and hang up quickly, lmao!
    There's an app for BBs that do that spoofing too. Bluffmycall.
    01-18-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD