A small rant...

After a month of having the pearl the internet stops working and i have to get a new phone (fortunately covered under warranty). I get the new phone and attempt to restore the calendar using blackberry desktop which works. Then, 2 days later i have to do a battery pull because the internet is not working (again). Somehow all of the data from the calendar is gone and the deleted data has synced with google so now my entire calendar has been deleted from google calendar as well. How can I get my calendar back?

Why wont this phone just work like its supposed to??
    03-05-08 07:59 PM
    This makes me think --

How long is the average life of a Blackberry device?
    03-05-08 08:06 PM
    one day longer than your warranty...

-db
    03-05-08 08:06 PM
    but seriously...did you do a back up?

always back up your device and then if you have to wipe it its all saved...

-db
    03-05-08 08:07 PM
    one day longer than your warranty...

-db
    EFFIN A!!!! LOL

but seriously...did you do a back up?

always back up your device and then if you have to wipe it its all saved...

-db
    You can set it to auto backup at specific intervals, and its simple as plug BB in, and click restore..
    03-05-08 09:18 PM
    No room for that kind of talk here =] sorry about your misfortunes though!
    03-05-08 09:55 PM
    Work from an online calendar. I do all of my stuff on the Yahoo calendar. I add to it throughout the day and synch it with the Berry at night. My online action tends to be a step ahead of my Berry.
    This is a habit I learned wayyy back when I was losing my entire brain every time my stupidaced Palm had an issue.

And what do you mean "losing Internet"? The network doesn't work on your phone? I mean...isn't it the same network that you are making phonecalls on?
    03-05-08 09:57 PM
    EFFIN A!!!! LOL

You can set it to auto backup at specific intervals, and its simple as plug BB in, and click restore..
    I do a backup once a week..
    03-05-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD