I used to work for VZW for a long time I was carrying both an android and a blackberry. When I quit and had to give one up I decided on using the droid x. I have been using that for about two and a half months. I finally switched back to my blackberry and I now finally feel COMPLETE. I missed my blackberry so much! Sure the droid x has all these cool features, but really? How often can I play angry birds! I had tv.com, NEVER once watched a tv show on there, netflix, etc. Never used the HDMI output.. Blackberry to me is all about reliability, ease of use and battery life. The main apps I use on a daily basis are facebook, twitter, navigation and foursquare which blackberry does just as good or even trumps android. Plus, only using my droid x, was such a pain to type on I barely would send emails, texts or anything so I feel like I lost contact a lot of contact with people. I love the natural way my fingers glyde across my blackberry keyboard. I know in the future, it is possible that I may stray again, but blackberry was my first and will always have my heart. I also love the way blackberry always willingly takes me back, no questions asked.
    12-11-10 12:53 PM
    As I usually say in threads like this, I'm glad to see you've found a device that works for you...
    12-11-10 01:11 PM
    Thanks! I feel COMPLETE again! Can't forget to mention how much I missed Crackberry
    12-11-10 01:14 PM
    Thanks! I feel COMPLETE again! Can't forget to mention how much I missed Crackberry
    That's why although I left RIM/BB for now, I haven't left CB. Too many good people around this forum to not want to participate.

Forgot in my other post to thank you for not bashing the device but rather giving a good/honest assessment of why you chose one device over the other.
    12-11-10 01:21 PM
    That's why although I left RIM/BB for now, I haven't left CB. Too many good people around this forum to not want to participate.
    ...and me and Ed would hunt you down if it ever crossed your mind

@ lustingxlove
    Welcome back Glad you found what works best for you.
    12-11-10 02:02 PM
    Welcome back to CB and congrats on finding what works best for you!
    12-11-10 02:08 PM
    Thanks everyone
    12-11-10 02:27 PM
    As I usually say in threads like this, I'm glad to see you've found a device that works for you...
    You're becoming quite the diploma, sandman!
    12-11-10 02:48 PM
    You're becoming quite the diploma, sandman!
    Shhhh! I don't want to get a reputation...
    12-11-10 03:00 PM
    Welcome back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 03:21 PM
    Welcome back to the BlackBerry side!

12-11-10 03:59 PM
    Welcome back to black lusting. Very well said.

Ken, I'll be keeping a close eye on Sandy. I suspect his diplomacy is all for lust.
    12-11-10 04:27 PM
    Yikes! Now I'm on the modfia's radar...
    12-11-10 04:39 PM
    well wap wouldnt let me quote sandman's post-but I agree with what he said about finding a device that works for YOU. Glad your happy! welcome back.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 12-11-10 at 05:15 PM.
    12-11-10 05:12 PM
    Welcome back, I know exactly how you feel. I just came back to the 9800 from an i4. While it was a great device, it just wasnt a Berry.
    12-11-10 05:29 PM
    Everyone here is super supportive. I'm happy you found the perfect phone for you and have found a commuity that supports freedom of choice. I had very similar issues with Android but I also know people who adore their droids. If you ever DO want to watch tv on your phone try Bitbop, it works great.
    lustingxlove likes this.
    12-11-10 05:33 PM
    I still like this site too. I did make the switch a week ago. Change is good. I have the Incredible now. It has been great except for the battery life. I am liking the touch screen and the internet. But BB is still good.
    12-15-10 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD