Well, i'm coming back home!! Was an iPhone user for over a year and I must say...i'm sooo ready to be a part of the BB fam once again...iPhone's are HIGHLY OVERRATED!! I hated texting and sending emails on that thing.....
    11-30-10 09:12 AM
    Well, i'm coming back home!! Was an iPhone user for over a year and I must say...i'm sooo ready to be a part of the BB fam once again...iPhone's are HIGHLY OVERRATED!! I hated texting and sending emails on that thing.....
    Welcome back. I too had used an iPhone for several months (the iPhone 4) and several Droids...but I'm back...well been back . Enjoy your BlackBerry!
    LaLaLovely likes this.
    11-30-10 09:18 AM
    welcome back. I agree the phone is WAY over-hyped. As a PHONE, IMO, it SUCKS. The speaker isn't very loud, and we all know about coverage issues and dropped calls on AT&T's network, and let's face it, one can only get it in the USA on AT&T. Typing on my Touch sucks because it's an unmoving, non-tactile slab of glass. I type better on my Storm2.
    LaLaLovely likes this.
    11-30-10 09:19 AM
    Oh, does anyone know if the Curve 3g is capable of holding a laynard?
    11-30-10 09:22 AM
    Oh, does anyone know if the Curve 3g is capable of holding a laynard?
    Yes, it can. It's on the bottom right hand side of the phone.
    Jude526 likes this.
    11-30-10 09:23 AM
    Welcome back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LaLaLovely likes this.
    11-30-10 09:23 AM
    Welcome back to the fold. Better to enjoy what you like than endure something just for the sake of having it. I despise screen typing long messages on a slab of glass, also. But some people like them. Ahh, well, there are those that like head cheese, too, but for me; No.

11-30-10 09:28 AM
    Yes, it can. It's on the bottom right hand side of the phone.
    Cool! Thanks!! Now I have to find one!! LOL
    11-30-10 09:30 AM
    Welcome back and as I say to all who leave and return: Do this again and we are
    putting your stuff out on the street.

Glad you made it back home
    11-30-10 10:39 AM
    Hey ******. You've been back since yesterday, I believe. Anyways, iPhone look to flashy. Stick to BB!

11-30-10 10:43 AM

Wait it was you! Your the ******. But I'm thumbs up if everybody is thumbs up!

11-30-10 10:45 AM
    Welcome back !
    11-30-10 11:03 AM

LOL. Yes Indeed!!!
    11-30-10 12:34 PM
    Glad you returned. I guess that answers my question on whether to switch to an iphone when it comes to Verizon.
    11-30-10 12:54 PM
    How are you liking the 9300? I have a 9100 in transit and can't wait to get it
    in my hot little hands.
    11-30-10 12:55 PM
    welcome back and as i say to all who leave and return: Do this again and we are

glad you made it back home
    lol ag....
    11-30-10 01:00 PM
    Welcome back. I just gave up my Droid for a Storm 2.. couldn't stand using Android.
    11-30-10 03:42 PM
    WELCOME BACK!!!...now what Berry ru getting????

11-30-10 09:20 PM
    I agree sweetheart
    12-01-10 05:23 AM
    Welcome back our prodigal sister. lol
    12-01-10 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD