... as I know it's a good move in the long term as it brings BlackBerry back to the mainstream and, hopefully, not only drives revenues but also gets more BB10 devices into the unbelievers hands as they are seriously missing out on something a bit special BUT...

Seeing them all pile on here now, thrilled to bits that they think they have a little bit of that BlackBerry magic that they said they didn't need, all those who have left us, all those who, for some (unknown) reason have despised us and now come on here telling us how great it is, how they wanted it, how they needed it, how upset they were before and just how much it means now...

Well, my friends, welcome back.

If you think BBM is what you wanted, check the rest out baby.

No apps required.
    10-21-13 05:08 PM
    ... as I know it's a good move in the long term as it brings BlackBerry back to the mainstream and, hopefully, not only drives revenues but also gets more BB10 devices into the unbelievers hands as they are seriously missing out on something a bit special BUT...

Seeing them all pile on here now, thrilled to bits that they think they have a little bit of that BlackBerry magic that they said they didn't need, all those who have left us, all those who, for some (unknown) reason have despised us and now come on here telling us how great it is, how they wanted it, how they needed it, how upset they were before and just how much it means now...

Well, my friends, welcome back. If you think BBM is what you wanted, check the rest out baby.

No apps required.
    Who actually has it yet and is commenting on how great it is? All I'm seeing are waiting lists for people wanting to try it.
    10-21-13 05:10 PM
    Who actually has it yet and is commenting on how great it is? All I'm seeing are waiting lists for people wanting to try it.
    Swamped CrackBerry though, haven't they? All those who NEVER wanted a BlackBerry phone!

'Oh, it's so old, so lame, no apps, blah, blah...'

*Whispers* 'I do miss that BBM though'
    10-21-13 05:13 PM
    Swamped CrackBerry though, haven't they? All those who NEVER wanted a BlackBerry phone!

'Oh, it's so old, so lame, no apps, blah, blah...'

*Whispers* 'I do miss that BBM though'
    While I enjoy your threads that didn't really answer my question to what you stated in your original thread about people talking about how great it is. I mean this in a truly question form, are people talking about how great it is?
    10-21-13 05:17 PM
    14,000 reviews, and over 11,000 are 5 star on GP.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm
    Admittedly, some of those are waiting, but they are rating it that high ANYWAY.
    10-21-13 05:17 PM
    I think Canuck says it right there....

They want it SOOOO bad...!

Makes you wonder why?
    10-21-13 05:24 PM
    14,000 reviews, and over 11,000 are 5 star on GP.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm
    Admittedly, some of those are waiting, but they are rating it that high ANYWAY.
    That's good to know. I'm dying to see how it works on my wife's iPhone but she's been waiting for a few hours now. She's a former BB user and I'm curious if she will consistently use it.
    10-21-13 05:25 PM
    hey guys, for the waiting list email entry you can actually trick it with any listed emails. And you can then be prompted to the screen where you can whether create a BBID or use the one you had. Then voila it works.

Sent from my LG-P990 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-21-13 05:26 PM
    I think for maybe most people, BlackBerry was BBM. Everyone i know that has left is signing on

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:30 PM
    That's good to know. I'm dying to see how it works on my wife's iPhone but she's been waiting for a few hours now. She's a former BB user and I'm curious if she will consistently use it.
    Just out of interest donnation, if she does (and it has the BB10 feel, ie. Cascades), do you think it would make her more inclined toward a BB10 phone next time? Or would it be too early, and too foreign to an iPhone user to know? Or would it draw her back to what she used to like?

I only ask as it would be interesting to see if her experience helps in terms of hardware sales as opposed to BBM revenues.

Oh, and obviously you can't answer any of the above until she gets it!
    10-21-13 05:31 PM
    Just out of interest donnation, if she does (and it has the BB10 feel, ie. Cascades), do you think it would make her more inclined toward a BB10 phone next time? Or would it be too early, and too foreign to an iPhone user to know? Or would it draw her back to what she used to like?

I only ask as it would be interesting to see if her experience helps in terms of hardware sales as opposed to BBM revenues.

Oh, and obviously you can't answer any of the above until she gets it!
    I think it would be a step in the righ direction. She's pretty tied to the platform but I think if it worked well it could potentially get her to at least consider a bb10 phone. We used BBM constantly!
    10-21-13 05:32 PM
    Also almost 17,000 recommendations on g+
    Not sure how to see similar info on app store. Hmmm...
    10-21-13 05:34 PM
    also almost 17,000 recommendations on g+
    not sure how to see similar info on app store. Hmmm...
    COME ON BBM!!

They want it, they get it, they find out how much better it is on the BlackBerry side and how much SOME (not all) have been sold a pup, frankly...

Is it too much to hope??!!
    10-21-13 05:41 PM
    22/m/ ca
    Add me 333AB7CC

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:47 PM
    Just more proof that Blackberry can do something right and people come here in droves to slam them. Bring all the negativity you want people....most of us here are true blackberry supporters.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    10-21-13 05:50 PM
    22/m/ ca
    Add me 333AB7CC

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for that, but, errrrrrrrrrrr.....

No.

I'm afraid I have no place in my life for a 22 year old friend who was born horizontal.

You may think me politically incorrect, but I'm afraid it's a bit too much for me to handle, all that 'trying to get you through double doors when you are stuck to a wall' business.

Thanks for asking though, it made me feel wanted.
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-21-13 05:53 PM
    Thanks for that, but, errrrrrrrrrrr.....

No.

I'm afraid I have no place in my life for a 22 year old friend who was born horizontal.

You may think me politically incorrect, but I'm afraid it's a bit too much for me to handle, all that 'trying to get you through double doors when you are stuck to a wall' business.

Thanks for asking though, it made me feel wanted.
    Lmao

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    bigglybobblyboo likes this.
    10-21-13 05:55 PM
    Here is bbm sitting on a note 2 multitasking.
    10-21-13 05:58 PM
    Here is bbm sitting on a note 2 multitasking. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/22/e8a2yve9.jpg
    Looking good kg..

Now, about that Z30...!
    10-21-13 06:03 PM
    Looking good kg..

Now, about that Z30...!
    I'm waiting for it on Sprint
    10-21-13 06:03 PM
    I'm waiting for it on Sprint
    Top man!

Let's hope it's not too long...
    kg4icg likes this.
    10-21-13 06:05 PM
    Mwahaahahahaha....

"As I type this, in Canada and the UK BBM has already gone to #1 in Top Free iPhone Apps chart, and in the USA it's currently sitting at #2 (likely to jump to #1 any hour)."

Good Start: BBM already topping the Top Free iPhone Apps chart! | CrackBerry.com
    10-21-13 06:51 PM
    Whoohooo, it's 2005 all over again
    mastermike87 likes this.
    10-21-13 09:30 PM