01-09-11 07:08 PM
31 12
tools
    I didn't blast the OP.
    And why would I blast the BB owners? I happen to AGREE with them!!!
    As for skipping the thread...so could you since you haven't added anything helpful here either.
    He seldom ever does.

He is without a doubt the biggest troll on this site, bar none...

OP, there are many cross-platforms that others mentioned you could use.

By the way, the 9000 is an awesome berry! Been looking for one as a backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 08:14 AM
    Oh and you know what gets me....

People that always talked up their berries to no end all to switch platforms and dump on BB...

Just move on. I have had every platform. I don't go crapping on Android central or making a name up to go troll an Android forum...

Some of ya are adults, right?

Said with love,

01-09-11 08:19 AM
    Look at my profile. I've been a member since October of 2009. I'm no troll. I still have blackberry storm and a bold for work. If you are offended by my disappointment with blackberry I'm sorry. It is what is.
    Yes but starting with your third post back in 2009 you're criticizing Rim.
    01-09-11 12:05 PM
    I have been a RIM user since the late 1990's. I currently have a Torch. I am simply disappointed in their BB strategy. CES was all about the Playbook, which looks impressive, but no announcement on a clear smartphone strategy. RIM lost 4% market share which says the marketplace demand and expectations are not being met.
    My firm has a lot of BBs and we are now looking at bringing in iPhone and Android because RIM has not described a smartphone direction or set expectations. Many fellow employees are saying the same thing I am. They are simply tired of waiting for a competitive smartphone. I will probably depart RIM sometime the first quarter of this year.
    01-09-11 06:17 PM
    He seldom ever does.

He is without a doubt the biggest troll on this site, bar none...

OP, there are many cross-platforms that others mentioned you could use.

By the way, the 9000 is an awesome berry! Been looking for one as a backup.

Thank you, now refute what I said.
    01-09-11 06:26 PM
    These threads make me feel so inferior. Some day I'll smarten up and get the right phone. God, I can't wait to have all those amazing features. Zzzzzzzz..........
    01-09-11 07:08 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD