I need to manage several Instagram accounts for my clients, I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the aforesaid apps, especially in terms of multiple account access. Thanks in advance for any info.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 01:20 PM
    Igran hands down. Inst10 has great features like wallpapers and stuff which I personally dont use but the app is just so slow, especially when you start it. And it randomly freezes. I have the passport and everything works blazing fast except inst10. I gran also lets you switch accounts just by swiping down and selecting switch users. You could also use the android apk that works the fastest for me on passport. But between igran and inst10 I would choose igran, inst10 is just way too slow and buggy.

Posted via International Passport
    04-18-15 01:29 PM
    Igran hands down. Inst10 has great features like wallpapers and stuff which I personally dont use but the app is just so slow, especially when you start it. And it randomly freezes. I have the passport and everything works blazing fast except inst10. I gran also lets you switch accounts just by swiping down and selecting switch users. You could also use the android apk that works the fastest for me on passport. But between igran and inst10 I would choose igran, inst10 is just way too slow and buggy.

Just to confirm everything written above. Same experience, on Q10. Igran wins in all categories!
    Kesharik4 likes this.
    04-18-15 01:54 PM
    �Grann Pro..,.I purchased and deleted Insta10

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 04:00 PM
    igrann pro.

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.2.500 / Telus
    04-18-15 04:14 PM

me too, go for igaann pro...

posted via my amazing malaysian passport
    04-19-15 05:28 AM