I wear khakis, dress/suit pants and golf or cargo shorts and that’s not a problem. My old guy Levi’s will hold both phones as long as just in standard gel case.
    Then I'll have to buy some man jeans!! 😆
    09-01-19 08:26 AM
    Then I'll have to buy some man jeans!! ������
    LOL - just don’t blame me as they aren’t flattering as I’ve been told when the card is swiped at the Guess store etc...
    09-01-19 10:20 AM
    LOL - just don’t blame me as they aren’t flattering as I’ve been told when the card is swiped at the Guess store etc...
    LOL. My previous employer used to pay for a fashion consultation once a year for high-profile employees. The one year I was offered that service (due to a series of presentations I'd be giving at trade shows) I asked the consultant to help me find jeans for networking events. I was told, in no uncertain terms, that he would help me choose a good pair of jeans under one condition: that if I ever removed my sports coat while wearing them I announce to everyone within earshot that I was doing so against his professional advice!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    09-01-19 10:35 AM
    Been using my Asus Z6 for over a month now and I'm very happy. I have found my Motion upgrade!!
    Unless I play too much Candy Crush, I can get two days on a charge. I have Hub+ and the BlackBerry keyboard. 256GB memory, SD card, dual SIM, edge to edge screen with no notch, AND I got the Sept update!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7 active>Zenfone6
    gebco likes this.
    09-27-19 09:29 PM
    iPhone XS Max....as I did.

As much as I tried to avoid the Apple ecosystem system sucking me in, I have always had iPads and felt that it was time to give iOS a chance in my phone, especially with iOS 13 bringing features that have been missed in previous iOS releases.

Have to say, very happy with my purchase, now I have the iPad, the iPhone and Apple Watch and all of them get updates regularly and I know all of them will be updated for at least the next 4 years, not to mention I love how they all interact so easily and consistently with each other, I wish Google, Samsung it Huawei could get this right all the way through.
    09-29-19 03:01 AM
    These phones are too heavy independently to dual carry.

I'd suggest an LE and a Pixel
    I sometimes carry both my iPhone XS Max and Huawei P30 Pro and they are both heavier, yet easily manageable in my pockets.
    09-29-19 03:04 AM
    I don’t understand then what you mean by pocketable. I carry an XR and KEYone both in that same pocket and I’ve even done that with dual Stilgut wallet cases.

When I put the XR in pocket by itself, then I forget it’s even there.
    I guess a phone’s pocketability is subjective to what the user is used to.

I fully agree with you, an XR is very pocketable, I have a XS Max and have no issue carrying that with my P30 Pro in one pocket and those are both phablets.
    09-29-19 03:15 AM
    09-29-19 03:38 AM
    That’s a real pity for people using those older iPhones, hopefully they don’t make this an OTA type of exploit, seems it needs some specialized hardware right now.
    09-29-19 09:53 AM
    I guess a phone’s pocketability is subjective to what the user is used to.

I fully agree with you, an XR is very pocketable, I have a XS Max and have no issue carrying that with my P30 Pro in one pocket and those are both phablets.
    I find the Xr as big as I want to go.
    I don’t want to know my phone is in my pocket, just like my wallet or anything else. But that’s just me.
    09-29-19 10:07 AM
    There are also downsides to Checkm8's publication. Besides allowing users to jailbreak devices, the exploit can also be used by threat actors to root devices. The good news is that the jailbreak needs physical access to the device, so, at least, it can't be used remotely. The jailbreak is also not permanent, meaning it will work until the next reboot. Nevertheless, since it's an unpatchable issue, it's a security risk that iOS users should be aware, and an incentive to upgrade to newer handsets with unaffected chips.
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-ch...-to-a11-chips/

Sounds similar to how BB Android would handle a potential root situation.
    09-29-19 06:49 PM
    If I was in the market for a slab, I would probably go with the Nokia 7.2 Android One device.
    Wow, common sense prevails. That's one bloody good phone for your money.
    09-29-19 07:43 PM
    It seems that latest jailbreak only benefits the device owner

https://www.imore.com/editors-desk-c...-checkm8-lives
    09-29-19 07:48 PM
188 ... 678