If i forgot my blackberry.net password, how do i retrieve it?

I have a Torch 9810 and forgot my Blackberry.net address's password. How do i retrieve it?
    11-09-11 01:09 PM
    that's a good Question,

I dont know i was trying to recover mine for 3 hours of browsing and searching the internet on how to, and finally i got to a conclusion it is impossible.
    So i register another account on Blackberry website. but this time i put a recovery email in case i forget the pass again i have a recovery email.

In case someone else knows how to recover the pass if you forget you pass from your email@blackberry.net, please enlighten us here.

Thank you!
    11-09-11 01:32 PM
  3. T
    Isn't it the same as your BIS password? If you go to your carrier's BIS website, there should be a forgotten password link:

I'm not sure what options come up if you go to use the feature, but it's worth looking into!
    11-09-11 01:47 PM
  4. T
    "Ah, sayss right there in the pic, "Type your User name or your PIN and your password will be sent to your BlackBerry."
    11-09-11 01:51 PM
    But i dont't have SPRINT. I have T-Mobile. Does somebody have the link?
    11-09-11 02:06 PM
    By any chance is this just to send service books? Because you can do that through your phone now.
    11-09-11 02:17 PM
  7. T
    By any chance is this just to send service books? Because you can do that through your phone now.
    No, it's for managing your BIS account, pushed email addresses, filters. From this site, the op should be able to obtain his password, hopefully have it sent to his BlackBerry. He won't even be able to do it from his phone without his password.
    11-09-11 02:24 PM
  8. T
    But i dont't have SPRINT. I have T-Mobile. Does somebody have the link?
    Googled this for you:

TMob BIS (Follow it to here: Log-In)

Looks like you have to log in to tmobile first and you can take it from there. Hopefully it's lilke the Sprint one and will send the password right to your device. So, log in to tmobile and find its BIS page. Let us know how you make out.
    Last edited by Tnis; 11-09-11 at 02:29 PM.
    11-09-11 02:26 PM
    It seems like Sprint is easier. I just logged into T-Mobile and the email address wasn't even there, so i just re-added it and now it is working. Strange, huh?
    11-10-11 09:35 AM
    It seems like Sprint is easier. I just logged into T-Mobile and the email address wasn't even there, so i just re-added it and now it is working. Strange, huh?
    11-10-11 12:55 PM
  11. T
    Were you able to retrieve your password?
    11-10-11 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD