Trump, is that you?
    10-03-15 12:26 AM
    People said I was crazy when I told them I was going to become President of the United States.

Don't they look silly now?

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    One more into the groove!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 12:57 AM
    Of course you will! This is the BlackBerry fan-fiction forum, right?
    Why so negative? Not my fault if you don't believe in yourself. I'm just trying to save BlackBerry and I know I can.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 02:40 AM
    Hmm.. are you the trained knife guy who runs 3 channels on BBM about Romania and life in Romania with your romanian wife.

Good luck bro.
    Nope, Art is canadian.

Posted via CB10 from my exquisite Passport on TMO Romania
    10-03-15 03:20 AM
    Being famous isn't a job.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    10-03-15 05:19 AM
    Sorry sir, I would have replied earlier but I just seen your message. I appreciate your support very much. It's people like you who make this journey of mine worthwhile, as I'm not doing this for me alone...well not the saving BlackBerry part, at least. I am doing it for those like me who love and need this OS to survive just for their quality of life to be the slightest bit better.

The ones who mock me will benefit equally as a user and I will listen to their requests. The ones like you though who are willing to place your kind words, support, and good vibes intrinsically within me so that I can yield that power and use it to further myself on this great journey will forever be thanked with a high ranking position at OUR BlackBerry.
    You KarateHottie93 are truly beneficent. Thank you for your kind words of which I am not worthy. I shall try to serve the cause faithfully and to the end of my days and hereby pledge my unswerving allegiance to BlackBerry and to you, it's saviour and future leader. When we are done with Romania and have cemented our position with the dominance of those techno-***** over in Bulgaria, we can begin to use some of your famous person cash to establish a presence on the Mongolian goat circuit. It's a long and arduous journey that we have ahead of us but I am confident that with your famous person money and that Nazi train I stumbled upon in Poland, we can achieve much of great import.

Yours in eternal awe,

Guy.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    KarateHottie93 likes this.
    10-03-15 05:51 AM
    Romania is skint, their all in the UK, sucking our NHS & Benefits system dry. When their not committing organised pick-pocketing in the capital.

Posted via CB10
    That is an absolute vicious LIE!

They don't just do it in London.

10-03-15 05:53 AM
    Being famous isn't a job.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    I wish someone would tell that to the Kardashians.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 09:07 AM
    I wish someone would tell that to the Kardashians.

Posted via CB10
    First you have to tell the people who are their "fans" that they are fans of nothing.

Only then will that cancer disappear.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:25 PM
    First you have to tell the people who are their "fans" that they are fans of nothing.

Only then will that cancer disappear.

Posted via CB10
    Easy, done!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:45 PM
    You KarateHottie93 are truly beneficent. Thank you for your kind words of which I am not worthy. I shall try to serve the cause faithfully and to the end of my days and hereby pledge my unswerving allegiance to BlackBerry and to you, it's saviour and future leader. When we are done with Romania and have cemented our position with the dominance of those techno-***** over in Bulgaria, we can begin to use some of your famous person cash to establish a presence on the Mongolian goat circuit. It's a long and arduous journey that we have ahead of us but I am confident that with your famous person money and that Nazi train I stumbled upon in Poland, we can achieve much of great import.

Yours in eternal awe,

Guy.

Appreciate the good vibes my friend. I promise I won't let you all down.
    10-03-15 01:55 PM
    BlackBerry doing anything else as staying with their feet on their homeground will fail...!!! And if this stupidity happens intrigue or hidden tactics from outside must be suspected...
    Similar things happen out their daily by big pharmaceutical companies getting money and support for their constant failures and lies from governments, with wich they even forward more insanity and demand

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 02:06 PM
    This was a great laugh, but if you get enough famous people money, where you have too much to spend all on your own, send me a little to pay off all my debts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android, not quite as good as the one on bb10
    10-04-15 10:36 AM
    Tenacious D ... is that you?

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    10-04-15 11:12 AM
    Anybody with enough money to do what you say you'd do, would hopefully have a few financial advisors hanging around to slap you lightly upside your head. Regardless, if that's your move I sincerely wish you luck.
    10-04-15 09:22 PM
    Hahaha...
    10-19-15 09:11 AM
    Could you strike an intimidating pose in a sleeveless Blackberry shirt, fists of thunder raised, and the slogan "Tools Not Toys" at the top and First Name "The Romanian Superstar" Last Name at the bottom?

TV ad: camera could show you awakening with a model next to you, and you quickly check your unified messaging in the hub on your Blackberry before walking out to the kitchen where another model has made breakfast but you pass her by to get in your limo (stretch Tesla?) driven by another model before boarding your black private jet piloted by more models? Along the way you are doing business deals and interviews in Romanian and English with TV shows around the world. Then once you are at altitude, you put down your Blackberry and take out an iPhone to play some game where you are at like level 1,000 and the game has some sort of "I Give Up!" final screen and the iPhone starts to smoke while making a "Baa baa" noise and you put it down with disdain and pick your Blackberry up, open a financial page that says "You made one million this second" and you smile at the model bringing you a drink.

That would be very on-brand.
    It's great to have and see some fun and cheerfulness in here... :-D

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    Cashgap and ilovebbpassport10 like this.
    10-19-15 04:46 PM
    Anybody with enough money to do what you say you'd do, would hopefully have a few financial advisors hanging around to slap you lightly upside your head. Regardless, if that's your move I sincerely wish you luck.
    Thank you, thank you for the positive energy, my friend. I am working very hard and diligently to attain the success I visualize to you.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 01:20 AM
    Take care of your health. The state of Blackberry is the least of your concerns. I wish you good health and if Blackberry continues making phones or doesn't I wouldn't' worry about it, its not the end of the world.
    12-14-15 07:02 AM
    Scotty beam him up.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 11:41 AM
95 ... 234