OP if you mean it seriously and if you can you should start implementing it and do it quick, or soon there remain nothing to sell, nothing to buy and nothing to save.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    10-01-15 10:26 AM
    OP if you mean it seriously and if you can you should start implementing it and do it quick, or soon there remain nothing to sell, nothing to buy and nothing to save.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    I truly believe I can make it happen within two full calendar years my good sir.
    10-01-15 10:39 AM
    I believe there are great opportunities in Romania.
    I also believe if you go there with an "They are like the land of nobody's" attitude you will flying home coach next year trying to figure out what the hell happened to your dreams.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-01-15 11:43 AM
    Romania is tied with Rapa Nui at the top of my list of unvisited places to visit before I leave this world. It is a beautiful country with a great history and loads of beautiful people. You shouldn't call it "a land of nobody's".

I don't know why you think you'll be getting rich there though. The rich and the famous in Romania don't seem to get all that rich. As an example, perhaps the most popular and best selling Romania pop singer is Alexandra Stan. Although she might be huge and loved in Romania, her net worth is still only around 7 million dollars. If the most successful pop singer in Romania can't afford to buy BlackBerry, what makes you think the most successful MMA fighter will be able too?

If you're seriously going to Romania, I wish you luck and I'm a bit jealous, but I think you might want to lower your expectations a bit.
    10-01-15 12:05 PM
    Is this real life?

Posted on my Z30.......while on the can
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    10-01-15 12:12 PM
    I know I'm going to get treated like a joke for throwing myself out there this way but I have an ironclad systematic plan in place if everything goes wrong. I am very serious and hope to get some backing on my ideas. Thank you...thank you.

I'm moving to Romania from the USA at the end of this calendar year to get famous for unspecified reasons. My wallet will grow from nothing to limitless amounts of widely accepted currencies within the next few years.

The end result will hopefully be one of these two possible scenarios.

Scenario one: The Priv will be a monumental success and they will use the revenue received from it to provide more R&D towards BlackBerry 10 OS and future devices running it. It will gain market share and the world will go on.

Scenario two: BlackBerry will decide internally to drop BlackBerry 10 OS completely in favor of Android. In that case, the Priv will hopefully be a commercial failure and bankrupt the company. I will then swoop in with my famous person money and buy the company. I will then head back to these forums to find out what users want most with BlackBerry 11 OS and future devices. I will provide that and continue to sink all of my money into it until people buy it.

It's a pretty fail proof idea if implemented right. I know it's hard to believe in a guy on a forum who is new to the brand and has a female user name. I will not let you down though.

Posted via CB10
    What if the priv is successful and BlackBerry doesn't go broke. But they just don invest on bb10?

CB10 on BlackBerry  Passport 10.3.2
    10-01-15 12:32 PM
    Are you Michelle Waterson?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 02:47 PM
    I

I know it's hard to believe in a guy on a forum who is new to the brand and has a female user name.

Posted via CB10
    Dammit... it was plausible until you broke that bit of news.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 03:00 PM
    Are you Michelle Waterson?

Posted via CB10
    Just googled that.
    Thanks!
    10-01-15 03:07 PM
    Nice to know someone will come up with $3.6 billion + $2 billion for Goodwill and Patents to buy BlackBerry so loyal users can get an upgrade to BB10 phone
    10-01-15 04:09 PM
    Just googled that.
    Thanks!
    You're most welcome

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 04:10 PM
    I came here to sign my name on the future wall of fame
    Not a bad idea
    10-01-15 04:14 PM
    Nice to know someone will come up with $3.6 billion + $2 billion for Goodwill and Patents to buy BlackBerry so loyal users can get an upgrade to BB10 phone
    Plus a Priv thrown in for sh1ts and giggles...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 04:35 PM
    Every now and again someone of balls of steel and fierce determination steps forward. A legend waiting happen, someone the people can believe in. I, for one, will follow you sir as you carve your brave path through the hinterland of Eastern Europe leaving weeping virgins and trembling warriors in your wake. Romania has been waiting hundreds of years for a God-king like you to lead it out of the steam age, kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

I salute you KarateHottie93

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    Last edited by guygardner73; 10-01-15 at 06:15 PM.
    10-01-15 05:17 PM
    Romania is tied with Rapa Nui at the top of my list of unvisited places to visit before I leave this world. It is a beautiful country with a great history and loads of beautiful people. You shouldn't call it "a land of nobody's".

I don't know why you think you'll be getting rich there though. The rich and the famous in Romania don't seem to get all that rich. As an example, perhaps the most popular and best selling Romania pop singer is Alexandra Stan. Although she might be huge and loved in Romania, her net worth is still only around 7 million dollars. If the most successful pop singer in Romania can't afford to buy BlackBerry, what makes you think the most successful MMA fighter will be able too?

If you're seriously going to Romania, I wish you luck and I'm a bit jealous, but I think you might want to lower your expectations a bit.
    I love and respect the country's amazing history. The reason I'm so confident is because I can make the country relevant to the rest of the world. I will be the first Romanian since Vlad III to be world renowned. I will return to the USA under high anticipation and compete under the moniker "The Romanian Superstar", with it announced in between my first and last name.

From there things with get a bit difficult to predict but I'm sure it will all fall into place.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 05:21 PM
    Every now and again someone of balls of steel and fierce determination steps forward. A legend waiting happen, someone the people can believe in. I, for one, will follow you sir as you carve your brave path through the hinterland of Eastern Europe leaving weeping virgins and trembling warriors in your wake. Romania has been waiting hundreds of years for a God-king like you to lead it out of the steam age, kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

I salute you KarateHottie93

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    Sorry sir, I would have replied earlier but I just seen your message. I appreciate your support very much. It's people like you who make this journey of mine worthwhile, as I'm not doing this for me alone...well not the saving BlackBerry part, at least. I am doing it for those like me who love and need this OS to survive just for their quality of life to be the slightest bit better.

The ones who mock me will benefit equally as a user and I will listen to their requests. The ones like you though who are willing to place your kind words, support, and good vibes intrinsically within me so that I can yield that power and use it to further myself on this great journey will forever be thanked with a high ranking position at OUR BlackBerry.
    10-01-15 10:16 PM
    Eh, wasn't Nadia Comaneci kind of world renowned after Vlad III (whoever that is)?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-15 10:17 PM
    Eh, wasn't Nadia Comaneci kind of world renowned after Vlad III (whoever that is)?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I hope you were kidding. If not, he is talking about a Romania ruler who fought to protect his people from the Ottoman empire and is commonly known as Vlad the impaler. He was the inspiration for Dracula and is sort of thought of as Romania's version of George Washington.
    chrisro likes this.
    10-01-15 10:28 PM
    People said I was crazy when I told them I was going to become President of the United States.

Don't they look silly now?

Stop smoking, inhaling or injecting yourself that thing, it's not good for your health.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    10-02-15 01:16 AM
    Good luck on your ventures!

Or something like that.
    10-02-15 01:26 AM
    Welcome to Rom�nia!

Posted via CB10 from my exquisite Passport on TMO Romania
    KarateHottie93 likes this.
    10-02-15 02:07 AM

I strongly believe Inna has more market cap than Alexandra

Witmen likes this.
    10-02-15 02:10 AM
    Well Romania MMA is a bunch of cans. The pros there are generally on par with the ammys here. I will be the hero the county has been looking for since end of communism to save them from obscurity. Romania is truly the new land of opportunity.
    Nevermind me, but you're not gonna make tit hru the first round with that type of attitude

GLORY is waiting for you, but unfortunately it's not gonna be the K1 glory...

10-02-15 02:13 AM

Yep.

Dracula wasn't a nobody,
    neither is Bitdefender...

:-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    IndianTiwari and Witmen like this.
    10-02-15 02:16 AM
    Nevermind me, but you're not gonna make tit hru the first round with that type of attitude

GLORY is waiting for you, but unfortunately it's not gonna be the K1 glory...

Haha two things...

It's not gonna be a round trip.
    GLORY and K1 are two completely different organizations
    10-02-15 03:51 AM
95 1234