I am taking a cross country trip & would like for my friends to be able to track my journey. I have a Sprint Curve with GPS. I'd like to have a widget for facebook or even a blog with my live location. Sort of a beacon. is there any software that I can do this with? A website? Thanks.
    09-07-08 02:50 AM
    Fire Eagle will probably do what you want (I use dipity and navizon).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 05:47 AM
    I am taking a cross country trip & would like for my friends to be able to track my journey. I have a Sprint Curve with GPS. I'd like to have a widget for facebook or even a blog with my live location. Sort of a beacon. is there any software that I can do this with? A website? Thanks.
    InstaMapper - Free Real-Time GPS Tracking : works great
    http://blackberrytracker.com/: haven't used it
    09-11-08 12:47 AM
    I have used both instamapper and blackberry tracker. The blackberry tracker has a application that you can put on facebook now so your friends can track.

Both work well though.
    09-11-08 07:35 AM
    I have used both instamapper and blackberry tracker. The blackberry tracker has a application that you can put on facebook now so your friends can track.

Both work well though.
    I tried putting setting up the app, but it does not seem to work. Can't see it, but says I have it.
    09-15-08 12:58 AM
    I wanted to "Up" this discussion as I was trying to help a fellow Crackberry user who PM'd me for help. In the mean time I found these links...

I haven't been able to provide much real help, just trying to point in the right direction.

GPSed: Track and Map Your Trips - Travel BlackBerry Software

Blackberry GPS Tracker - Home

Anyone successfully got this going and was it free... other than Data of course.

Here is a copy of the message from our friend in need whom I have since invited to join this thread too.

Thank you so much

so the gps how do i use this app u sent me a link of free gps app and i am kind of lost i just wanna have a app i can download on my myspace page n install on my bb curve so my sister can follow my tracks till i arrive in vegas is there away free?
    10-28-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD