i have an 8320 from t-mobile and i just recently updated to v4.5 and i absolutely love it. soo much better than 4.3. the only problem i'm having is that every time i have to do a battery pull or i have to reboot for some reason all my icons get reset. this is a huge pain because then i have to move everything back around. is anyone having this same problem???
    07-01-08 04:31 PM
    It is probably related to the theme you are using.
    Try changing it, moving a few icons, restart and
    see if they stay. If none of the themes behave
    as expected, downgraded to the last known to
    work OS.
    07-01-08 04:38 PM
    As AG stated, this is probably theme related, not OS related!

Try to change your theme and experiment with a different theme.

What theme are you using?? What version os OS 4.5 are you using?

(and are you sure you were using OS 4.3 before... or was it OS 4.2?)

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    07-01-08 04:41 PM
    themes can surely be tricky, and at times reek HAVOC...lmao..trust me I know.. As stated before, try other themes, and see if the problem persists..If so, and you can't live with it, then you need to downgrade... Maybe go searching for some new themes, and see if they don't work..GL and welcome to CB........
    07-01-08 04:44 PM
    Thanks guys!! you guys were right, it was the theme. i was using bb dimension today plus and i just changed to the dimension zen theme, did a battery pull and it stayed the same. i guess i'll just live with it, i mean its really not that big of a deal. Thanks for all your help and for the welcomes!!!
    07-01-08 04:54 PM
    Glad we could help resolve your issue. Check out the links in my signature for some more useful info!!
    07-01-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD