I deleted Google Talk on the application in BlackBerry PC manager but it still showing the icon on my device im using the Torch 9860
    12-19-11 05:12 AM
    try a battery pull, if that doesn't work go to Options>Device>Application Management, and delete from there.
    12-19-11 05:42 AM
    it wont show up in application manager
    12-19-11 06:27 AM
    it wont show up in application manager
    Than it's probably not installed and taking up any memory. You could just create a folder, move it there and hide the folder. This is what I do with all the Sprint stuff that Sprint includes on their phones.
    12-19-11 06:33 AM
    Probably an icon pushed by your carrier. Do what bgriff said
    12-19-11 09:54 AM
    Or you could install the app, then delete it, thus getting rid of the icon. That's the one thing I hated about BB. All the carrier pushed crap. NFL, Pandora, Vcast, Slacker, Social Beat. All that crap I never used.
    12-19-11 10:55 AM
    Or you could install the app, then delete it, thus getting rid of the icon. That's the one thing I hated about BB. All the carrier pushed crap. NFL, Pandora, Vcast, Slacker, Social Beat. All that crap I never used.
    They're called virtual preloads and they're just browser shortcuts, easily hidden away.
    12-19-11 10:58 AM
    They're called virtual preloads and they're just browser shortcuts, easily hidden away.
    I know that. They're all in my **** folder which I keep hidden.
    12-19-11 01:04 PM
    If you want to get rid of all that crap then install the os on to your pc. Delete the vendor folder. Install os on phone. No more garbage
    12-19-11 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD