12-13-12 04:37 AM
    Lets see how many USA media have respect to push these new developments with the same fervour as the original ICE news. Got to luv how Thor & Blackberry Team are 100% on top of it!

This news needs to trend on twitter and be front page here on Crackberry.com as it shows BB10 smack'in down "fruit company" phone in a very public way!
    12-13-12 05:07 AM
    Investors stay or dont stay with RIMM. Companies stay or dont stay with RIM.
    12-13-12 05:14 AM
    Lets see how many USA media have respect to push these new developments with the same fervour as the original ICE news. Got to luv how Thor & Blackberry Team are 100% on top of it!

This news needs to trend on twitter and be front page here on Crackberry.com as it shows BB10 smack'in down "fruit company" phone in a very public way!
    Exactly
    12-13-12 05:18 AM
    Still waiting for the BB 10 phones and really it's getting late day by day. By the time blackberry 10 comes out probably we'll see the next version(s) of Android and iOS, which again will make blackberry look ancient. Frankly saying they should have released their new version earlier this year when everyone expected but as they held off another year, they left it open for many more to leave instead of giving them reasons to stay. Is RIM really digging their own hole?
    12-13-12 05:18 AM
    Still waiting for the BB 10 phones and really it's getting late day by day. By the time blackberry 10 comes out probably we'll see the next version(s) of Android and iOS, which again will make blackberry look ancient. Frankly saying they should have released their new version earlier this year when everyone expected but as they held off another year, they left it open for many more to leave instead of giving them reasons to stay. Is RIM really digging their own hole?
    Wake up and smell the coffee. Blackberry 10 is launching in 48 days. Its not getting late day by day. The date is getting closer to planned launch day by day. Time is ticking and you cant stop it. There will not be a next version or hardware with android or iOS before january 30. You really dont think RIM knows in retrospect that it would have been better to launch earlier? Get with the program im sick of dumb comments like this im sorry.
    Dapper37 and Prince_Poppycock like this.
    12-13-12 05:27 AM
    RIM is starting to look like a Retro Dot Com story....all over again...
    12-13-12 05:40 AM
    I hope this change will cause other agencies to do a similar re-evaluation. I always thought it was caused by people being uninformed.
    12-13-12 06:02 AM
    The more agency's RIM can get to re-evaluate their positions the better. I can see the spark of a come back.
    12-13-12 06:19 AM
    This is one of the most positive peices to date IMO (even more then the news Chrysler is working to integrate BB10)

....oh the tides they are a changing!!!
    12-13-12 06:58 AM