Hi I am new to this whole bb thing but i am a little confused about the iphone and bb comparison. If all of us bb users are saying bb's are better than the iphone y are majority of the themes for the bb based on the iphones theme.
    02-20-08 10:02 PM
    some people like the way the iphone looks, but not much else.. i mean look at it, its got a sexy display and great icons, who wouldnt like it.. but after using one for awhile... some people prefer the iphone look on the blackberry.

me, i just didnt want to shell out what? 300 or 400 dollars for an iphone, i already own an Itouch anyway. i got my bb pearl for just over $200 and a resign for 2 years with sprint.
    02-20-08 10:56 PM
    Exactly the iberry themes are just good looking IMO the zion-x theme is way better looking then any of the iberry themes check it out on eveek.com if you want.
    02-20-08 11:32 PM
    i checked out that theme on eveek.com and must say it is pretty nice i might have to dish out the 6 bucks for that one
    02-21-08 10:21 PM
    i tried em, but i'm so used to the icons i have now, i prefer the default, until someone makes some icon packs or themes geared to the L theme, i'll wait..

if i want iphone icons.. i'll use my jailbreak'd itouch

cheers
    02-22-08 02:28 AM
    Take a look at the bPhone theme at the RogersMJ.com: bPhone. It' has iPhone style themes for most Blackberries in icon, zen, and today formats and they look GREAT. Best of all, they're free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 07:37 AM
    i just downloaded the iberry theme for my 8130 and was wondering does anyone know how to change the backround of the lock screen?? im not partial to the the hand holding the iphone! haha. please help!
    02-24-08 01:49 AM
    If all of us bb users are saying bb's are better than the iphone y are majority of the themes for the bb based on the iphones theme.
    I agree. My BlackBerry is amazing. Why would anyone want to make it look like anything other than a BlackBerry.

Putting iPhone junk on a BlackBerry would be the same thing as stripping off the logos on your BMW and replacing them with KIA logos.

There will be nothing on my BlackBerry that looks anything like an iPhone.

What a piece of junk the iPhone is.
    02-24-08 02:02 AM
    I have a question.
    I have downloaded a theme from a website onto my computer and it is a zip file… how do I get to my Blackberry?
    02-24-08 02:26 AM
    unzip the files from that folder and there should be a few files im not sure which one but you drag and drop it then hook ur BB up to your comp and run the app loader and you should be good.
    02-24-08 09:51 AM
    Hmm...I'd never checked out the Zion X theme before. Looks like we have it here at CrackBerry.com....

Zion-X 8300 Theme - Blackberry
    Zion-X 8100 Theme - Blackberry
    Zion-X 8800 Theme - Blackberry

Will have to give it a try.
    02-24-08 09:56 AM
    themes geared to the L theme, i'll wait..
    What exactly is this "L Theme" I see being mentioned in the forums??? Where can I get it? Is it available for the Curve?
    02-24-08 11:13 AM
    I agree. My BlackBerry is amazing. Why would anyone want to make it look like anything other than a BlackBerry.

Putting iPhone junk on a BlackBerry would be the same thing as stripping off the logos on your BMW and replacing them with KIA logos.

There will be nothing on my BlackBerry that looks anything like an iPhone.

What a piece of junk the iPhone is.

I like your opinion......what themes do you use. Also that zion-x theme is being payed for everywhere now right when it came out on eveek it was free i got lucky and snaged it before everyone was charging for it but definatly one of my favorite themes everything runs so smooth and the icons are cool looking and so is the font and everything else.
    02-24-08 11:16 AM
    Hmm...I'd never checked out the Zion X theme before. Looks like we have it here at CrackBerry.com....

Zion-X 8300 Theme - Blackberry
    Zion-X 8100 Theme - Blackberry
    Zion-X 8800 Theme - Blackberry

Will have to give it a try.
    I downloaded this theme and I would save your money. It wouldn't be bad if all the icons matched but they don't.

Now about the iphone/bb comparison. I love the way they display the iphone but the device it self is not for me. I would take a bb any day over an iphone. I currently use the bphone theme. Its a very clean theme to look at and I've been using it for several weeks now. I recommend it to everyone, plus its free!!!!
    Last edited by suprsonic; 02-24-08 at 12:31 PM.
    02-24-08 12:28 PM
    What exactly is this "L Theme" I see being mentioned in the forums??? Where can I get it? Is it available for the Curve?
    the L them is where your icons start in the upper left corner of the screen go down to the bottom left corner, then from there over to the far right, bottom corner in an L pattern. i have 10 icons on scree that way without it blocking the background image, and with more icons accessible without having to dig through them.
    02-24-08 12:43 PM
    Take a look at the bPhone theme at the RogersMJ.com: bPhone. It' has iPhone style themes for most Blackberries in icon, zen, and today formats and they look GREAT. Best of all, they're free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh man thanks for posting that link. Just got the bzen, great I love it
    02-24-08 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD