09-17-15 06:20 PM
52 123
tools
    Read and tell me if anything has improved since then.

A BETA Test was never the idea. BlackBerry just don't get it. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I wrote back then about how bad a basic app like Facebook was. Even though BlackBerry was showing it off at the launch of BlackBerry 10 back in 2013. 3 years + later it is still unbelievably rubbish. Just look at all the threads started recently about facebook. Read the reviews on BlackBerry World. I really don't get what their problem is. If not for the Passport I'd have left since. Thank God we might see the Slider so then I can actually get my money's worth.

BlackBerry is just ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 03:34 PM
    You go!
    09-15-15 03:37 PM
    So you would actually leave a better os for a crap os. (my opinion). Because you don't like the face book app? Sounds like you need to put your phone down. And go for a walk. Maybe play in the park. Wow just wow??!!??!!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 04:24 PM
    Facebook app is fine. The only downside is poor groups implementation. And no facebook messenger. What you don't seem to get is that the app is as good as it will ever get because they have to use the available API to make it. It's not made by facebook.

But even the mobile site sucks in that regard.
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-15-15 04:29 PM
    Facebook sucks, what's the problem?
    09-15-15 04:40 PM
    So you would actually leave a better os for a crap os. (my opinion). Because you don't like the face book app? Sounds like you need to put your phone down. And go for a walk. Maybe play in the park. Wow just wow??!!??!!

Posted via CB10
    I don't really have time for irrelevant clueless responses like yours but.. just to shut u up and the loads of others that think like you.

First things first.. FB itself is not the issue per se which I would have expected you to understand if u read what I posted over a year ago. The issue is if you plan to compete in an industry and your version of products that u claim are top notch are far worse quality than your competitors have.. how do u plan to compete? If a basic common app like facebook cannot be gotten right how the hell do u expect the instagram's and etc to even bother wasting their resources on you?

For the ignorant comment where u talk about facebook like it's childplay.. I'd have u know that u'd never ever be as wealthy as Mark Zuckerberg. You'd never be able to buy your own instagram or whatsapp, u'd never have the most used app in the world and all the other stuff that facebook has accomplished. U seem to be stuck on some warped mentality that FB is about only about the pictures of cats, food and other annoying stuff your friends put up. U'd be surprised the amount of business just advertising on Facebook garners for companies but.. I digress.

Bottom line is BlackBerry doesn't get it and somehow it seems u don't either.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 04:42 PM
    Facebook sucks, what's the problem?
    Facebook does not suck. BlackBerry does. I love BlackBerry.. but I'm a realist. They suck.

Posted via CB10
    awirboy likes this.
    09-15-15 04:45 PM
    Wait for the slider

Beproud
    09-15-15 04:51 PM
    I wrote this on CrackBerry back in 2014. BlackBerry still does not get it.-mymemes_12.png

Quot homines, tot sententiae!
    ruben1975, j21jam6 and rayporsche like this.
    09-15-15 04:52 PM
    Wait for the slider

Beproud
    Why? To spend more money?
    09-15-15 04:54 PM
    The Facebook is absolutely atrocious in my opinion. It used to be bearable for me but something broke in the last month or two. The mobile Facebook page is much better for me

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 06:04 PM
    The Facebook is absolutely atrocious in my opinion. It used to be bearable for me but something broke in the last month or two. The mobile Facebook page is much better for me

Posted via CB10
    Wait for Android one on the Slider?

:-)

  Leakers' gonna leak... :-)  
    09-15-15 10:36 PM
    The OS10 Facebook app is terrible and in todays market where social apps are part of the everyday culture, there is no excuses for not updating the app in a timely manner. If blackberry is going to drop support for OS10 and dive into a Android based OS, then just come out and say it to the users base? Why do they continue to have folks buy a device to find out that one of the most important social apps does not function like their competitors does? WTF!!!

I don't have some fancy marketing degree, but I know enough about satisfying my customers after 20 years in business that if you don't offer something at least on par to what the competition has, your customers will going and buy a product that does, plain and simple. It still amazes me that those folks up there in those fancy offices in Waterloo just don't get it? The competition does and they are making billions doing it by providing products and apps the customer asked for and that function properly!!!
    hasa77 and RH1Pearl like this.
    09-16-15 07:23 AM
    Can i be an honorary member of the "I chose my OS based on their Facebook app" club?
    BerrySoul, jope28 and Mausje75 like this.
    09-16-15 07:32 AM
    ::::::

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 07:51 AM
    I wrote this on CrackBerry back in 2014. BlackBerry still does not get it.-img_20150916_085124.jpg:

Posted via CB10
    Posted via CB10
    Can i be an honorary member of the "I chose my OS based on their Facebook app" club?
    The Facebook app as with all social apps are a big part of the reason folks do choose a platform in todays market, this is not 2007, it's 2015 and thats the way the world is today, look at how many folks use the Facebook app on a daily basis!!!! Some folks just don't get it.
    RH1Pearl and hasa77 like this.
    09-16-15 07:52 AM
    Congrats

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 08:02 AM
    BBRY never got it!! and will never get it either!
    09-16-15 08:05 AM
    I know a really good facebook app for BlackBerry and all other OS...

I help you with the steps... there are just 3 of them.. very easy...

1. Open browser

2. Typ in url.. " www.facebook.com "

3. Be amazed....

Tadaaaaaaa!!!!

anischab, will308, jope28 and 4 others like this.
    09-16-15 12:05 PM
    I dont use facebook. Your persnal life spied upon the world.

  
    IndianTiwari and lift like this.
    09-16-15 01:28 PM
    I don't use it either buy you d have to put your personal life out there either. Jus Jus lot choose to.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    09-16-15 03:14 PM
    It must be nice that Apple and Google don't have to go through all the trouble of making a Facebook app and supporting it. Microsoft has to make their own Facebook app too. Go look at their reviews. It's only slightly better. Also BB10 has the messenger built in still. Someone said no messenger. I'm pretty sure it still works. I don't use it. I know that notifications have issues. I know that the app has issues, but complaining that BlackBerry isn't keeping with iOS and Android isn't really fair. They were never going to easily keep up on all fronts, not just the app front. So yeah BlackBerry sucks. For you. Get an Android or an iPhone and never worry about apps again. Or better yet, wait for that BlackBerry Android slider. Best of both worlds for those that want it.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    09-16-15 04:11 PM
    I know a really good facebook app for BlackBerry and all other OS...

I help you with the steps... there are just 3 of them.. very easy...

1. Open browser

2. Typ in url.. " www.facebook.com "

3. Be amazed....

Tadaaaaaaa!!!!

Thank You! The app regardless of platform is crap, IMHO, the actual site waaayyy better!
    09-16-15 04:20 PM
52 123