I have at least figured out how to get podtrapper podcasts to play through my ear piece, even though there's no option or setting in Podtrapper to make it do so. If I open Pandora and enable bluetooth play setting and then pause the song. Then open Podtrapper and go to the podcast I want to listen to, then exit pandora and play the podcast, it plays through my ear piece like pandora did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 10:35 AM
    It depends on what type of headset you have. if it's not a stereo type, then it wont work. when you turn on the bluetooth device and it connects, what does it display? does it say "handsfree device" "A/V control" or something like wireless headphones?

10-10-10 03:18 AM
    It depends on what type of headset you have. if it's not a stereo type, then it wont work. when you turn on the bluetooth device and it connects, what does it display? does it say "handsfree device" "A/V control" or something like wireless headphones?

it says "headset" with a check next to it. i looked in device options and under services it said: "headset" and "handsfree device" but i refreshed the services and handsfree went away. Either way, I can listen to PodTrapper, Pandora, etc through the bluetooth. Why not bb media player? It's actually caused me to move away from using the built-in media player bc the work I do, i can't have headphones all day, and can't have the speakerphone playing music/audio files.

Posted from my Playbook - typed on a wireless KB and navigated with a wireless mouse :P
    09-17-11 11:58 AM
    You need a Bluetooth headset that supports A2DP Stereo in order to listen to the BlackBerry Media over Bluetooth.
    09-17-11 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD