I hope it don't get pushed all the way back to March. Was really hoping to see fruitation sometime in January/February the latest.....ahhh, what's one more month, lol!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    09-04-12 07:55 PM
    MC' ;

As a declared DJ/MC by night have ya been able to utilize your Pb within your gigs, ..... as one of the dj performers was seemingly utilizing what looked like 3 units of those (oversized ) tabs' , during the opening ceremony for the Paralympics !?

doug c
    Hahaha I haven't attempted this but I am purchasing the Pacemaker DJ app so once I get all my music on my playbook I'll attempt to use it at my club.....fingers crossed lol.
    Last edited by MC_A_DOT; 09-05-12 at 02:20 PM.
    Cracklen likes this.
    09-05-12 02:07 PM
    watch what you say.

You will be under NDA.
    Thanks for reminding me but I'm not stupid enough to risk my job over a phone

But thanks for the heads up.
    09-05-12 02:09 PM
    2 months? Internal testers have their devices right now. London, Liverpool, Nevada are all in internal employee hands right this very second.
    Hey Bla1ze

I know that internal testers have these devices already but I never said that I'm a internal tester I said I work on the troubleshooting sides of things so I would need a close to but not completely finished product just to see how the system works.

I've worked will all BlackBerry devices but because the new devices will be completed different my boss enquired with the RIM guys in Canada about letting us have a few devices.

Internal testers are lucky, I have to wait until the trip date is confirmed
    09-05-12 02:15 PM
    they also said london, L series is a name starting with L
    Notice how crackberry calls it the 'london' in the image tag when they posted pictures of the leaked picture.
    09-05-12 02:18 PM
    Two months is too late. So many reviews are already coming from left and right. Your reviews will be nonsense.
    I won't be giving any reviews lol that's team crackberry job

Just gonna let you know how I feel about it.
    Cracklen likes this.
    09-05-12 02:18 PM
    its the 9900 bold style. the bold has always been RIMs high end device why change it for BB10
    RIM definitely need a change. Team BlackBerry might like BB products but that's not enough to keep the company afloat.

#Innovation
    09-05-12 02:23 PM
    guy I am. I would love to be able to just play and test the keyboard version of the BB10. to have a peak and and see how it is setup and also what may be missing would be very cool. All my friends have iToys and Droids. I would just stay mum(it would be hard). To anyone who is testing YOU da MAN/Woman.
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    09-05-12 06:29 PM
    If RIM wants to survive they need to think about how the world will look in 2 years...
    and I think that the psychical keyboard is starting to be out of date..
    +1............
    09-05-12 06:49 PM
    I won't be giving any reviews lol that's team crackberry job

Just gonna let you know how I feel about it.
    Yeah true, but we won't be hearing their reviews for a couple of months.
    09-05-12 07:01 PM
    Hey guys....sorry it's been a while since I 'updated' but I have been extremely busy day and nights.

Moving on, I hate to say it but YOU WERE RIGHT yesterday I signed an agreement from RIM headquarters so I will have to keep my big mouth shut lol.

Once again I am sorry for the false excitement of my thread but this is also a good thing. (We're getting closer to launch)

From what I've seen on CrackBerry the OS looks amazing and fresh....and i stupidly signed a new contract with the Samsung Galaxy S3 about two weeks ago but it is a brilliant phone and i'm still rocking my 9800 so I'll just have to buy the new bb device outright.

Not sure if the thread will be closed now but I guess it's down to the mods.

Well it was nice chatting to you all and thanks for welcoming me into the community, the next time we speak will be D-Day

Peace out people

A.

P.S Yay for OS 2.1
    10-04-12 03:02 AM
    What will RIM do if you "accidentally" leak some stuffs out? *hinthint
    10-04-12 03:46 AM
    Hey guys....sorry it's been a while since I 'updated' but I have been extremely busy day and nights.

Moving on, I hate to say it but YOU WERE RIGHT yesterday I signed an agreement from RIM headquarters so I will have to keep my big mouth shut lol.

Once again I am sorry for the false excitement of my thread but this is also a good thing. (We're getting closer to launch)

From what I've seen on CrackBerry the OS looks amazing and fresh....and i stupidly signed a new contract with the Samsung Galaxy S3 about two weeks ago but it is a brilliant phone and i'm still rocking my 9800 so I'll just have to buy the new bb device outright.

Not sure if the thread will be closed now but I guess it's down to the mods.

Well it was nice chatting to you all and thanks for welcoming me into the community, the next time we speak will be D-Day

Peace out people

A.

P.S Yay for OS 2.1
    Glad to read you had a N.D.A and willing to respect it.
    Do not jeopardize your job; RIM is pretty hard with this; some have been laid very fast lately.
    Enjoy 2.1 and 10 beta in the meantime

(and better late than never : Welcome to CB !)
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    10-04-12 05:41 AM
    Hey guys!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year and all that jazz. (Sorry I'm a bit behind lol)

It's been a while but as I promised I'm back and there's 3days till launch. Is the excitement still in the air? I'm still undecided on what I'm gonna do about grabbing me a Z10. I'm leaning more to getting a really cheap contract from one of my friends if possible.

What are your plans? P.S is there anyway of me changing the thread name? I'm not sure how to do it from my PB. Cheers in advance
    01-27-13 09:44 AM
    No need to change the thread name. Just let it die. That means no more posts to it, and it drops off the front page of posts and we don't wake it up again ("necroposting").

Yes, the excitement is totally still in the air, as you'd see from the bazillion other threads that are active right now. Head on over to read them and see for yourself! :-)
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    01-27-13 09:48 AM
    Ahhhhh I see.

THANKS!
    01-27-13 09:51 AM
    Hey guys!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year and all that jazz. (Sorry I'm a bit behind lol)

It's been a while but as I promised I'm back and there's 3days till launch. Is the excitement still in the air? I'm still undecided on what I'm gonna do about grabbing me a Z10. I'm leaning more to getting a really cheap contract from one of my friends if possible.

What are your plans? P.S is there anyway of me changing the thread name? I'm not sure how to do it from my PB. Cheers in advance
    Welcome back. I also have a BB Torch 9800 and have been waiting a very long time to upgrade my phone, so I am also excited about the BB10 launch. I am planning on getting the Z10 as soon as it becomes available.
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    01-27-13 09:58 AM
    So what did you think of the phone? Did you end up testing it?
    01-27-13 10:08 AM
    So what did you think of the phone? Did you end up testing it?
    No comment lol #NDA
    01-27-13 12:21 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD