I miss my Blackberry.

I went into this big rant about how BB OS has been the same, got myself all worked up and what not. I went into the Verizon store, and got myself a Droid about two weeks ago. I love it and all the things it can do but their are certain things that I miss about my BB, the OS plus the way it felt/looked. I still see it sometimes, I gave it to my mother for an early Mothers Day gift, at least shes happy. I share an account with my brother and he has an upgrade in August, he doesn't care about his phones (He's Crazy!), So I hopefully will go back to my peaceful state and get the newest BB then. I feel like im in a BB withdraw.

Ill just have to keep looking at these beautiful new devices from WES 2010, I have my eye on the Pearl 3G.

PS: I am not sure if this is the correct part of the forum this should be on so excuse me if its in the wrong area and a mod can move it.
    04-27-10 07:10 PM
    I understand you completely. I went through the same thing. I went to the iPhone, Palm Pre, and Hero and didn't find the same satisfaction that I had with my BlackBerry. I had to come back. I vowed not to switch again after I got my Tour. I love my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 07:57 PM
    Ditto-tried Palm, Nokia, etc. ALWAYS went back to my Berry (which I kept during all these trial runs). Im Berry forever.
    04-27-10 08:00 PM
    Despite the Android Invasion, I'm choosing to stay true to BlackBerry.

I had a Motorola Droid for a month and I loved it, but it just isn't the same as a BB! Plus too many of my close friends and family use BBM.

I like the hardware of the high-end Android devices (Moto Droid, HTC Incredible), but I would not be happy with the battery life & inefficiency.

I'm excited for BB OS 6 and the Web Kit Browser!

04-27-10 08:11 PM
    You just need to give it time and let the change happen. I had my droid for four days and stupid me returned it cause I never gave it a chance.
    04-27-10 08:12 PM
    aww i actually feel sorry for you ... i have never went through withdrawl because since i got my beautiful bb i have not switched ... i think you will be alot happier if you come back to the bb world ... see you then
    04-27-10 08:47 PM
    Sorry you are feeling so bad. I enjoy going to the stores, playing with the new devices, and leaving with 9000 firmly in hand. So far there has been nothing out there to tempt me to leave BB. Good luck in your return.
    04-28-10 07:28 AM
    Welcome back.
    04-28-10 08:19 AM
    I played it smart and stuck with bb. as soon as I have the extra $$$ will get a storm 2 (got a storm 1 now).

04-28-10 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD