What stylus do you use with your Passport?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    This ^ question! :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    04-05-15 02:50 AM
    Lol. That's hilarious but I'm not surprise. Most Windows users are business people and they use BlackBerry as an alternative to Windows phone. For sure it's going to be hard to fine an iPhone users in that store because once they go with iPhones, they will most likely switch to Mac to feel complete with their Apple collection.
    04-05-15 02:51 AM
    Lol. That's hilarious but I'm not surprise. Most Windows users are business people and they use BlackBerry as an alternative to Windows phone. For sure it's going to be hard to fine an iPhone users in that store because once they go with iPhones, they will most likely switch to Mac to feel complete with their Apple collection.
    This. For those who don't want to be imprisoned inside an ecosystem. And who like to have a file manager in their devices.

anon(9188202) likes this.
    04-05-15 07:25 AM
    Agree. I can see how blackberry and windows users would be similar.

Z30something
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    04-05-15 07:27 AM
    This. For those who don't want to be imprisoned inside an ecosystem. And who like to have a file manager in their devices.
    Or simply that Windows Phone 8.1 doesn't have a competitive device with a physical keyboard.
    04-05-15 07:44 AM
    Agree. I can see how blackberry and windows users would be similar.

Z30something
    I've been a Windows user for way longer than I've been a BlackBerry user. Safe to say that applies to most people (that need a right click mouse button).

Posted via CB10
    niss63 likes this.
    04-05-15 08:30 AM
    I've used Apple/Mac products in the past but these days, as a business professional, I'm definitely Microsoft-based with my BlackBerry as my key mobile tool.
    04-05-15 09:12 AM
    After using a hard-tip pen with Windows tablets, I don't think I could get used to a fat soft tip capacitive stylus. But thanks for the link.

04-05-15 11:48 AM
    This was in Canada, right? Where Blackberry is Headquartered?
    04-05-15 01:02 PM
    This was in Canada, right? Where Blackberry is Headquartered?
    Correct. Yorkdale Mall is one of the premier shopping malls in Toronto (and Canada, for that matter). Waterloo, where BlackBerry is based, is about an hour and a half west of Toronto.
    04-05-15 10:40 PM
    That's pretty cool. A few of the people at my workplace use BlackBerry devices (mostly Z10's from what I've seen thus far) and they're all quite happy with the,
    04-05-15 10:53 PM
    What.?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 06:46 AM
37 12