I was going to wait till Verizon got the newer models this year before entering the Crackberry world but my previous phone decided it liked Cozumel so much it wanted to stay. I was up for the early renewal so I grabbed an 8330 and am hooked. Still learning the ins and outs of it but think I'm getting the hang of it. Theese forums have been a great help already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:32 AM
    Well then welcome to CrackBerry! If you are wanting to learn a few more of the ins and outs click the newbie section up top. The 101 lecture series is quite useful. Helped me a lot my first week or so.

Enjoy the site and the berry....
    02-23-09 11:36 AM
    You were right not to wait IMHO. I just recently went to the Storm, and very soon will be going back to the Curve!

Welcome to the crack of the internet!
    02-23-09 11:38 AM
    Welcome to the hive...
    This is an excellent community, you will learn quickly.
    02-23-09 11:40 AM
    Welcome to CB!!! The curve is a great choice!!!!!!

02-23-09 12:25 PM
    You were right not to wait IMHO. I just recently went to the Storm, and very soon will be going back to the Curve!

Welcome to the crack of the internet!
    GP- Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    TS- Why are you going back to the Curve?
    02-23-09 05:28 PM
    I just recently went to the Storm, and very soon will be going back to the Curve!
    I don't blame you...
    02-23-09 05:33 PM
    Welcome to our addiction! Soon it will be yours too!

02-23-09 06:04 PM
    I wanted to wait for Sprint to get new ones to, but no stable news, so I was not waiting any longer for somehting that may not come! Welcome!
    02-23-09 06:13 PM
    Welcome to your new addiction!

02-23-09 08:06 PM
    welcome to cb.com!! the 8330 is a great blackberry...
    02-23-09 11:00 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com! If you have any questions or problems feel free to PM or email me.

Still on the Storm and LOVING it with .109
    02-23-09 11:08 PM
    I was going to wait till Verizon got the newer models this year before entering the Crackberry world but my previous phone decided it liked Cozumel so much it wanted to stay. I was up for the early renewal so I grabbed an 8330 and am hooked. Still learning the ins and outs of it but think I'm getting the hang of it. Theese forums have been a great help already.

and just think... as long as you back ur phone up on a regular basis... you wont loose much, if anything. if this phone decides it needs a permanent vacay too!
    02-23-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD