I'm a newbie BB user and I just want to do something that I think should be simple. I've searched and searched, but can't seem to find an answer.

I want my email on my Blackberry to mimic email on my computer. In other words, I want to be able to see all of the folders on my BB, be able to file an email, etc. When I'm back on my computer, I'd like to have all of the work I did on my Blackberry to be reflected in my email client on my computer. I tried "folder redirection" but that didn't seem to do anything.

I'm willing to use any email client to make this happen, on a PC, Mac, or internet. I currently use Entourage on my Mac. I thought about using Yahoo! premium, but I can't seem to see the folders of my regular Yahoo! mail on my BB (I used to on my Samsung Omnia). I need to be able to use my POP3 email address, so Gmail is out of the question.

I hope I made my question clear. Does anybody have an answer? I would be ever grateful to someone who did!
    07-16-09 11:56 AM
    Unfortunately this is what I have discovered so far:

*You have to be on a BES

*Funambol MIGHT be a solution.

Heck, I'd be happy to find a NON BES way to sync just my sent items on my BB with my Outlook.
    07-16-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD