I carry the Torch in my pocket. Almost always, the screen is open to something other than the "All" screen and I have to slide left or right. Either way always seems to be the wrong way as I scroll through every screen until reaching the "All" screen!

I want to set the "All" screen as the default whenever turning on the Torch. The only way I know to do this is to set a password to unlock. With previous phones, I've always set a single digit password to keep from the inadvertently making "pocket calls" or data being entered/deleted. Unfortunately, whoever created the password procedure for the Torch has decided in their infinite wisdom that a single digit password isn't adequate.

For me, it is exactly adequate, as I need fast access to the phone!

Any ideas?
    04-22-11 01:07 PM
    The "All" dock is the default but as you say it can easily slide accross. With the default theme there is nothing you can do to prevent this but if you press the red end call button on the home screen it will take you straight back to the "all" dock.

Your only other option is to browse the theme section for a theme that does away with the docks.
    04-23-11 09:41 AM
    Lock your screen when you put it in your pocket?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 12:23 PM
    Whatever menu you're on, hitting the red 'End' key will always bring you back to the All tab. Don't know if that helps or not ...
    04-23-11 04:59 PM