hi there could i ask,

that when i get a email notification etc in the 'messages application' , is there a way of reading them all at once, like opening them all, instead on one by one ?.

i mean when i get a facebook message, it's shows like a notice on fb which im ok with, its just the message application where you can get the same, and also other stuff like text messages, emails notifications.

i did something once which like read them all but have no idea, lol..
    i see options, but nothing to say.....mark as read or something....

thanks.
    02-24-11 03:36 AM
    I usually just swipe my finger to the next email, either from right to left to go to the next email or from left to right to go to the previous.

Not sur eif that helps ha, but at least it stops ya from going in reading, escaping, selecting next to read, escaping selecting next and so so on.
    dm4nn likes this.
    02-24-11 04:24 AM
    I usually just swipe my finger to the next email, either from right to left to go to the next email or from left to right to go to the previous.

Not sur eif that helps ha, but at least it stops ya from going in reading, escaping, selecting next to read, escaping selecting next and so so on.
    thanks, that worked,.never knew i could swipe to next message and all that..
    but is there also another way through options?

thanks lots....
    02-24-11 07:59 AM

That is really nice to know. Something that should be in tips if not already. It is a bit jumpy but it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 10:19 AM
    I'm not familure with the Torch and OS6 but on my Storm I hold my finger on the first message while touching the last and they all get highlighted. Then with them all highlighted I select Mark Opened from the menu.
    02-24-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD