I currently have a KeyONE, before that Priv, Classic, multiple Curves.

I did not upgrade to KeyTWO specifically due to there is not enough separation between the bottom of the screen and the 3 Android buttons on the KeyONE and it looks the same on the KeyTWO. I constantly hit the app screen when going for the back button.
    So I would be interested in a new full-screen Blackberry, with T-Mobile band 71, stereo speakers, and 32bit DAC.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    11-10-18 04:46 PM
    I currently have a KeyONE, before that Priv, Classic, multiple Curves.

I did not upgrade to KeyTWO specifically due to there is not enough separation between the bottom of the screen and the 3 Android buttons on the KeyONE and it looks the same on the KeyTWO. I constantly hit the app screen when going for the back button.
    So I would be interested in a new full-screen Blackberry, with T-Mobile band 71, stereo speakers, and 32bit DAC.
    Find the best Android VKB that has all your specs and install BBSuite...

While BBAndroid is great to me and many others, BBMo/TCL can’t justify the premium charge for VKB hardware with flagship specs. The BBTax is too much unlike PKB which appeals to unique niche.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-10-18 05:49 PM
    I found that when I used my Priv I got used to VKB and rarely slid it open to access the PKB anyway.
    I do not want to pay a monthly fee for BBSuite.
    I don't need high end everything.
    I would likely purchase the rumored "Ghost Pro" if it had band 71.
    I get around the poor audio on my KeyONE now by using a Dragonfly Red usb dac (@199$) coupled with Android app USB Audio Player PRO, but it would be nice to have it built-in.
    Blackberry has historically poo-pooed anything more than basic audio.
    North America is a large market...
    11-17-18 09:25 AM
    Find the best Android VKB that has all your specs and install BBSuite...

While BBAndroid is great to me and many others, BBMo/TCL can’t justify the premium charge for VKB hardware with flagship specs. The BBTax is too much unlike PKB which appeals to unique niche.
    Something to keep in mind for the people going this route is that:

- BlackBerry keyboard can only be "pirated" outside the play store. If you do this, password keeper will not sync.
    - if you decide to buy BlackBerry suite legitimately to get password keeper, you won't be able to use BlackBerry keyboard as it is not offered to non BlackBerry phones.

So if you need to use both BlackBerry password keeper and BlackBerry keyboard, you can only choose one.

I do think there is need for a vkb BlackBerry phone. I have bought all of them so far, and currently on my Motion.

BlackBerry vkb is among the best. BlackBerry Hub suite is still very useful. BlackBerry vkb phones are ideal for people who do not have to do as much typing on their phone. BlackBerry phones are among the only phones in the market with ear phone jack, SD slot, and industrial design without the glass back fad nowadays.

The cost for vkb BlackBerry phones has been pretty reasonable I think. I paid $300 cad + tax for my Motion during a sale.
    11-30-18 07:12 AM
    Something to keep in mind for the people going this route is that:

- BlackBerry keyboard can only be "pirated" outside the play store. If you do this, password keeper will not sync.
    - if you decide to buy BlackBerry suite legitimately to get password keeper, you won't be able to use BlackBerry keyboard as it is not offered to non BlackBerry phones.

So if you need to use both BlackBerry password keeper and BlackBerry keyboard, you can only choose one.

I do think there is need for a vkb BlackBerry phone. I have bought all of them so far, and currently on my Motion.

BlackBerry vkb is among the best. BlackBerry Hub suite is still very useful. BlackBerry vkb phones are ideal for people who do not have to do as much typing on their phone. BlackBerry phones are among the only phones in the market with ear phone jack, SD slot, and industrial design without the glass back fad nowadays.

The cost for vkb BlackBerry phones has been pretty reasonable I think. I paid $300 cad + tax for my Motion during a sale.
    Problem for many is the lack of availability. Here in the USA, the Motion is now sold at premium and gets no carrier support. Many buy a carrier device for WFC and VoLTE so Motion isn’t even an option. If you legitimately purchase the BBSuite, can you add the pirated BBKeyboard?
    11-30-18 07:18 AM
    Problem for many is the lack of availability. Here in the USA, the Motion is now sold at premium and gets no carrier support. Many buy a carrier device for WFC and VoLTE so Motion isn’t even an option. If you legitimately purchase the BBSuite, can you add the pirated BBKeyboard?
    Fair enough, it might not make sense for the US buyers.

If you buy the BlackBerry suite and add any pirated BlackBerry software on top, it will not work as BlackBerry suite authenticator will block the access to the entire BlackBerry software on the phone as it notices that. You either go all pirate or all from google play store, which is why you have to choose between password keeper and BlackBerry keyboard.
    11-30-18 07:23 AM