I currently have a KeyONE, before that Priv, Classic, multiple Curves.

I did not upgrade to KeyTWO specifically due to there is not enough separation between the bottom of the screen and the 3 Android buttons on the KeyONE and it looks the same on the KeyTWO. I constantly hit the app screen when going for the back button.
    So I would be interested in a new full-screen Blackberry, with T-Mobile band 71, stereo speakers, and 32bit DAC.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    11-10-18 05:46 PM
    I currently have a KeyONE, before that Priv, Classic, multiple Curves.

I did not upgrade to KeyTWO specifically due to there is not enough separation between the bottom of the screen and the 3 Android buttons on the KeyONE and it looks the same on the KeyTWO. I constantly hit the app screen when going for the back button.
    So I would be interested in a new full-screen Blackberry, with T-Mobile band 71, stereo speakers, and 32bit DAC.
    Find the best Android VKB that has all your specs and install BBSuite...

While BBAndroid is great to me and many others, BBMo/TCL can’t justify the premium charge for VKB hardware with flagship specs. The BBTax is too much unlike PKB which appeals to unique niche.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-10-18 06:49 PM
    I found that when I used my Priv I got used to VKB and rarely slid it open to access the PKB anyway.
    I do not want to pay a monthly fee for BBSuite.
    I don't need high end everything.
    I would likely purchase the rumored "Ghost Pro" if it had band 71.
    I get around the poor audio on my KeyONE now by using a Dragonfly Red usb dac (@199$) coupled with Android app USB Audio Player PRO, but it would be nice to have it built-in.
    Blackberry has historically poo-pooed anything more than basic audio.
    North America is a large market...
    11-17-18 10:25 AM