Omg,

I had to wipe my berry yesterday, and so I had to reinstall TeleNav, but now it's AT&T's Navigator, which is trying to look like Garmin.... I want my original TeleNav back, not this Garmin-like thing. I actually have a Garmin GPS, and I hate how they take up half the screen with the "idoit-turn arrow". It's like, they think I'm blind. I loved the way the TeleNav used screen space, and totally hate this Navigator version!

How can I get my TeleNav 5.1 back?????

Patrick
    04-09-08 04:57 PM
    Update:

I believe I figured it out. I found an FAQ on the TeleNav support site, that clued me into a new URL to download the TeleNav version.

I have installed that, and now have my version 5.1 back!!!! I'm soooo happy.

If anyone needs the URL, feel free to contact me.

Patrick
    04-09-08 05:30 PM
    Hey Patrick, I have the same problem. Can you send me the link. [email protected]

Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-08 04:06 PM
    hey patrick can u plz send me the url? thankz
    05-04-08 12:49 AM
    Do any of you have 4.5? I had to revert back to 4.2 to use Navigator. I'm wondering if Telenav worked with 4.5.
    05-04-08 01:50 AM
    I found it here.
    05-04-08 02:27 AM
    Yeah, the link Jayden put up is the same one I found on the FAQs on their site. Sorry, didn't see your posts or I would have posted it for you.
    05-04-08 06:13 AM
    Hi:
    I started using the 30 day free trial AT&T Telenav. I haven't seen this option: like in Gmaps that you can set your start point as "my location"
    (based on your GPS location). Am I missing something? I noticed that you have to input the entire address all the time. IMO if this software doesn't have this option is completely useless. I mean, let's say I don't know where I am, how I'm going to get to my destination if I'm not going to be able to input a start address?? Please help!
    Thanks
    05-10-08 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD