Hello to everyone..

i don't know how to start.. but until now i was using apple iphones.. but i don't want anymore to use their products.. but as we can see that no apps like for android or iphone..

i see in google some topics that i can install android apps in my blackberry thru 1mobile market..

i'm using** version of software...

can someone explain me what should i do step by step to install 1mobile market and make able to use android apps

it will be really appreciated

01-20-14 08:10 PM
    There is no way to do this with 10.2.0. Porting it won't do you any good as the APK files you download will not install.

What you can do is load up (leaked version) and then simply grab the APK for 1mobile and open it on the BB10 device - then it will install and you'll be able to use the app to grab other APK files and install them directly.

1mobile is very shady though. Amazon is a safer choise. Or sideload Snap and use it to get free android apps from Google Play.

You know... 10.2.1 is to be released any day now (or at least official dates on when are to come any day now), maybe you want to wait for the official version? Else, you can get the leak right here on the Leaked/Beta OS boards.

And welcome to the forums!
    01-20-14 08:15 PM

Thanks for your reply,

can please tell me any secure link where i can download the os version you mentioned and tell me how can i update the phone..

also thanks for welcoming and i feel really unique with my blackberry phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:23 PM
    Honestly, I would wait a week and see what happens with the official update. That would be easiest for you.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-20-14 08:51 PM
    Honestly, I would wait a week and see what happens with the official update. That would be easiest for you.
    That is, if your carrier isn't lazy about pushing updates, but still. It's far less troublesome after it's officially out there. The leak will literally wipe your phone. And restoring backups usually break things all over the phone.

If you're fine with that...

01-20-14 08:53 PM
    my carrier? i have bough this one in full and without sub.. its.full unlocked

but when i start up it, its showing swisscom logo from switzerland,

may someone can know when the update will come??

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:58 PM
    It will come when it does. I suggest watching the blogs, they will be on it as soon as it's available.
    01-21-14 08:00 AM
    I put the leak on my phone about 2 weeks ago, and I am very happy with it. I have the apps that I most needed and use them now.
    01-21-14 12:51 PM
    and... Welcome to CrackBerry!
    01-21-14 12:54 PM