Hi guys,

i am using my curve now with BIS on my current carrier (smart telecom philippines) but i think their charges are a bit high and i want to move to another carrier (globe telecom) with blackberry services. do i need to erase my blackberry to like factory condition or i still need to erase my service books? or can i just swap the sim cards and i am good to go? my emails are already configured on the new carrier just like in my current carrier.

tia
    02-28-08 12:22 AM
    i would guess swap the sims and your good to go
    02-28-08 10:04 AM
    As long as your Berry isn't locked to Smart Telecom then you just swap the sims. If it's locked then you'll have to unlock it (have a look around the CB forums and do a Google search)
    02-28-08 10:29 AM
    my bb is also registered thru smart telecom ph (current carrier), i asked globe telecom (new carrier) if i can get a data plan from them using my bb and all they say is if the bb is not purchased from them then they are not liable if i cannot maximize my bb (read: no push email, bbm, etc.) im now torn between sticking with the expensive carrier (smart telecom) or try my luck to have a new carrier with the knowledge that they cannot help me if i cannot re-register my bb with their network... question is, how do i un-register my pin? thanks
    08-25-10 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD