Sometime we forgot why we use Blackberry in the first place.

It is for its messaging prowess not because RIM stock is high/low and also not the ability to play Angry Birds.
    BeRefreshed and 13echo4 like this.
    12-16-11 08:05 PM
    Well it sure would be nice to be able to Play Angry birds if we wanted to,

but yes, as long as RIM is making money I don't care where the stock is ( but in 30 years it better be really really high for my retirement)

I love the way BlackBerry's work, and as long as RIM can keep making the qwerty better than anyone else, I wont be looking to change my primary phone
    12-16-11 08:08 PM
    If it weren't for all the articles I read here on crackberry, I'd barely know anything about RIM's stock.

My Blackberry does everything I need it to and as long as it delivers my important emails securely and in real-time, I will stay loyal to this brand.
    12-16-11 08:30 PM
    Well it sure would be nice to be able to Play Angry birds if we wanted to,

but yes, as long as RIM is making money I don't care where the stock is ( but in 30 years it better be really really high for my retirement)

I love the way BlackBerry's work, and as long as RIM can keep making the qwerty better than anyone else, I wont be looking to change my primary phone
    Why do you care if rimm is making money? They don't pay a dividend. Shareholders only propsper is they can find another fool willing to pay a higher price for their letters held on electronic paper. Ifyou own rimm in a retirement account, you have some problems. Isn't rimm dropping qwerty if the new os is ever released and not delayed again another year?
    May be taking the fall like palm, but they got lucky by finding a buyer in hpq. Rimm may not be so lucky with all their govt intervention.
    12-16-11 08:45 PM
    Why do you care if rimm is making money? They don't pay a dividend. Shareholders only propsper is they can find another fool willing to pay a higher price for their letters held on electronic paper. Ifyou own rimm in a retirement account, you have some problems. Isn't rimm dropping qwerty if the new os is ever released and not delayed again another year?
    May be taking the fall like palm, but they got lucky by finding a buyer in hpq. Rimm may not be so lucky with all their govt intervention.
    I certainly wasn't foolish enough to put RIM into my RRSP's they are in a Margin account, that I don't plan to touch for 20-30 years except for adding to it.

But I care about RIM making Money, NOT RIMM, The company not the ticker, because as long as they make money, they can continue to produce devices. and I can continue to enjoy them.
    12-16-11 08:56 PM
    I certainly wasn't foolish enough to put RIM into my RRSP's they are in a Margin account, that I don't plan to touch for 20-30 years except for adding to it.

But I care about RIM making Money, NOT RIMM, The company not the ticker, because as long as they make money, they can continue to produce devices. and I can continue to enjoy them.
    Same here, I want RIM to survive and do well enough to continue to make the excellent phones that they do. I don't care about share prices or earnings per share, as long as they have money for R&D and are able to manufacture quality phones and tablets.

CS
    12-16-11 09:59 PM
    I use my BlackBerry as it is intended, as a powerful communication device. Between SMS, BBM, outstanding email, oh, and as a phone...which is an important feature, I stay connected.

Angry Birds is great, so are the fart apps, and all of the garbage that is touted by other devices. I don't need any of that, but I do need a solid communication device. That is why I choose BlackBerry.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-16-11 10:05 PM
    I don't have a clue what rim's stock is doing. I buy blackberrys and that's all I care about. I'm in the cattle and grain busness. Let me tell ya the market moves around. The market doesn't directly show what the profit margin is.
    What all these gloom and doom prophets doesn't realize is rim is still selling the same amount of devices. The size of the pie got bigger. Not rim's piece got smaller.
    What's going to happen to BES? I dunno. Is BIS going anywhere? Not my concern. There's no way iphones or androids going to take over the busness world. True some devices have found their way into busness enviroments. I don't see the goverment any time soon passing the contract.
    12-16-11 10:42 PM
    I agree, i also want them to make more money so they can fix things faster and invest on more things.
    They make money and we can enjoy new blackberry devices.
    13echo4 likes this.
    12-16-11 10:51 PM
    RIM is making money, only one of the division loosing. however, i still can get my emails and msg are as fast as ever compared to any other brands. sometime it amazes me how the system can do that.

At least my business is growing thanks to our company issued BlackBerry
    12-16-11 11:23 PM
    im not concerned with the stock price of RIMM because i don't own any stock in the company.....but as i am a stakeholder i just want the company to do be more profitable and do better so that i don't have to get a an iPhone(lol i would never!) or an Android(no oppossed to it)
    12-17-11 08:08 PM
    I agree, i also want them to make more money so they can fix things faster and invest on more things.
    They make money and we can enjoy new blackberry devices.
    That could not have been said any better
    12-18-11 02:03 AM
    About Angry Birds, they should make it HTML5 which plays fluidly Example: bbthemesx.com/streetracing

That ways, no problems with platforms.

Also, I never cared about RIM stocks. I only care about whether the company is doing it's job or is the company dead.

BTW: There is an Angry Birds mock-up on App World. Its called Angry Pigs
    12-18-11 02:34 AM
    I have an android. And it's a great communication device as well. I can't say that I've seen any fart apps in the market lately. Maybe you can actually look through the market yourself when you get the Android app player.
    12-18-11 03:09 AM
    I have an android. And it's a great communication device as well. I can't say that I've seen any fart apps in the market lately. Maybe you can actually look through the market yourself when you get the Android app player.
    Yea but Blackberry does better. Hands down.
    12-18-11 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD