grunt humph grunt grog bb is good. me down dino by bb grunt
    02-17-12 06:25 AM
    I'm happy to be a caveman too. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a drawing on the wall to finish.
    02-17-12 06:44 AM
    RIM has some new innovative technologies they will 'roll-out' with the new BB10 devices that will give the Apple iPhone users a reason to reconsider their device choice. Those that still need their fart apps will stay, but business professionals will return as the clamor to be Apple like fades.

I will remain a Caveman!
    02-17-12 06:44 AM
    I don't care but for sure I have no affinity with the apple brand.
    toobs623 likes this.
    02-17-12 07:36 AM
    .......excuse me, have to grab my spear and go hunting for dinner
    up488 likes this.
    02-17-12 07:51 AM
    NO you're not a caveman...they're sheep
    Carbonetics likes this.
    02-17-12 08:28 AM
    Hey, didn't you guys all gladly accept all the positive attention when RIM was cool and hip? I sure didn't mind, lol!

Guess its time to pay back all that gadget-cred and envious looks. Who knows, tides might turn yet again, if RIM will survives the next couple of years and stages a successful comeback.
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    02-17-12 08:35 AM
    Your brother-in-law is a poser. He was pretending to be a bigshot when he had his BlackBerry, and he's pretending to be a bigshot with the apple phone now. Nothing he says can have much relevance.
    02-17-12 08:41 AM
    I'm a caveman who drives around in a tractor trailer and at times part of the crew loading containers in aircraft pictured in my avatar. And I'm proud to be a caveman to. Imagine that, a caveman working for FedEx. Who would have thought?.
    02-17-12 08:54 AM
    I don't get it. No one seems to care what kind of phone I have. Honestly, I don't care what kind of phone they have. Just get the one you like and let them have the one that they like.

If you let someone define you by the phone you have, and you, in return, judge someone by the phone that they use...........well, I just don't get it.
    02-17-12 09:47 AM
    You are not alone, people constantly laugh at my Blackberry Style.
    02-17-12 09:49 AM
    we used to be 4 BBs in the family. Now, look at the attached picture
    02-17-12 10:01 AM
    nephew informed me "Uncle, my daddy said cavemen use a Blackberry".
    Yes, this I'm sure that's just the kind of conversation a father would have with his son. "You see, boy, only cavemen use BlackBerrys." It's really incredible. Literally.
    02-17-12 10:11 AM
    That picture looks like it was taken in a jungle. I guess I should have expected it with your panda picture haha.
    02-17-12 10:13 AM
    Yes, this I'm sure that's just the kind of conversation a father would have with his son. "You see, boy, only cavemen use BlackBerrys." It's really incredible. Literally.
    Surely you're not insinuating that this story may be embellished?:O

Sorry I called you Shirley.
    02-17-12 10:14 AM
    People with iFowns always think they are so evolved. Really they're just a shiny mutation.

My wive just picked up the 9900. I think i am going to club her with my 9780 and drag her to the cave. Good times.
    02-17-12 11:19 AM
    You are not alone, people constantly laugh at my Blackberry Style.
    I don't laugh at you. I think your BlackBerry Style is cool.
    02-17-12 11:30 AM
    I have sold 6 of my older BB models to co-workers, and two have gone on to buy an OS 7 device. Out of 42 in my dept, 33 use BBs, I couldn't tell you what the others use, as I don't really care. Girlfriend bought an iPhone and informed me I have to install WhatsApp or some effing 3rd party IM chat on my BB. If you can't reach me on BBM, then your iPhone better have access to an IM app that I can use via Trillian. It doesn't? HaHa Oh well.....
    02-17-12 11:59 AM
    That picture looks like it was taken in a jungle. I guess I should have expected it with your panda picture haha.

Aren't panda's great? (My friends tell me the one in the middle kind of looks like me, lol.)
    02-17-12 12:04 PM
    You just got samsung'ed.
    Zirak likes this.
    02-17-12 12:06 PM
    Whenever someone feels the need to tell me that my BB is lame and their device is "way better", my only reaction is, "Well, it's a good thing this is MY phone and not YOURS."
    02-17-12 06:22 PM
    I'm in the minority as well. People look @ me strange when they find out I have a BB....but then again, people have always looked @ me strange...
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    02-17-12 06:56 PM
    i called my cousin a homo for using an iphone, while he said RIM is going down...so...but i was successful at pushing my best friend towards the 9900
    Wow! Homophobia must run rampant in your part of town huh?

This post and your comments are hardly anything to brag about.

I hope you've made your family proud.
    02-17-12 07:31 PM
    i called my cousin a homo for using an iphone,
    I'm gonna get penalty points for this:

I just read every post on this thread. Someone says anything negative about RIM or BB any many of you in this very thread go ballistic.

Someone makes an statement that is unabashed garbage and no one says a word. Because the poster is, after all, one of you. No?

Kudos to you all! I think even "caveman" might be too kind of a description for some here.
    02-17-12 07:44 PM
    I'm gonna get penalty points for this:

I just read every post on this thread. Someone says anything negative about RIM or BB any many of you in this very thread go ballistic.

Someone makes an statement that is unabashed garbage and no one says a word. Because the poster is, after all, one of you. No?

Kudos to you all! I think even "caveman" might be too kind of a description for some here.
    Since I posted in this thread.. are you aiming this at me too? I think that's unfair.
    02-17-12 08:32 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD