it was Pandora playing the same Beatles song (Lady Madonna) that I use as a ring tone! LOL! I was making breakfast in the kitchen with my Storm2 sitting on the dining table when I heard what I THOUGHT was a call come in far too early in the morning to not be a nuisance call. LOL! So I go over to the phone , only to realize it's just Pandora playing. Hehe!!
    12-15-10 02:20 PM
    Cool story bro!

(I've always wanted to say that... lol)

I'd say next time, exit the program silly.
    12-15-10 03:01 PM
    I've done that before. Except it was playing on the radio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 03:06 PM
    Cool story bro!

(I've always wanted to say that... lol)

I'd say next time, exit the program silly.
    thx.

but there was no need to exit anything.
    12-15-10 03:08 PM
    I thought my phone had died completely, but then I discovered it automatically dims the screen after 30 seconds
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 12-15-10 at 03:40 PM.
    12-15-10 03:12 PM
    I've been missing phone calls for the last few hours. Turns out I can't use the phone when it's someplace else... . jk
    12-15-10 04:09 PM
    I've been missing phone calls for the last few hours. Turns out I can't use the phone when it's someplace else... . jk
    LOL! that happens to me far too frequently. I don't keep it in a pocket, and I don't like wearing it on my hip, so I set it down "wherever". When I go out, then I stick it in a leather hip case. As soon as I get home, I take it off, to be more comfortable.
    12-15-10 04:15 PM
    I thought my service had been shut off, turns out it won't ring when all alerts are off
    12-15-10 04:18 PM
    Just be patient sandman, someday soon we'll all have Blackberry Holographic projectors and you will be able to wear it like a watch. Haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD