I pity the fool that does not agree with this.

Further, I want Mr. T. to keep refreshing the OS7 products. The BB 10 will be a smashing success if he delivers on what he committed to during the conference call " a rich eco system from the start " and there is no way I'm going to doubt Mr. T.

So, don't forget that many users don't want video chat on their phone, or large screens, or massive bricks to carry around on our hips but just want a functional device that serves a need for reliable and secure real time communications. That delivered on the best keyboards in the world.

By the way, whoever thought of Bridge is a genius! I love all the goodies that come with it. BlackBerry secure data transmission, keep files secure on phone and the ability to share tablets without resetting e-mail and other stuff. Also, I love saving $50.00 bucks per month vs. having a 3g tablet, BB remote is awesome too and love the presentation tool.

Mr. T. came out swinging and I hope he keeps up the assault. I pity the fool that gets in his way. RIM is going to kick some serious in 2012!
    04-01-12 10:40 AM
    Mr T is taking care of business!

I agree. I want my phone to be a great messaging device first and foremost. Any my tab for media.

(I stole your avatar idea)
    Last edited by chrisy520; 04-01-12 at 11:01 AM.
    guerllamo7 likes this.
    04-01-12 10:53 AM
    Someone make a Photoshop pic asap
    that's gonna look funny
    04-01-12 12:28 PM
    I pitty the fool that underestimates the RIMpire
    guerllamo7 likes this.
    04-01-12 12:33 PM
    Wow this is the best post I have seen in awhile. Thanks for sharing this.
    04-01-12 03:04 PM
    I agree as long as we make him the real Mr. T not the animated grenade throwing one.
    04-01-12 03:09 PM
    I pity the fool that bets against BlackBerry!

Mr. T is in the house now. Anyone that stands in my way better watch out unless pain is something they enjoy.

Mr. T
    04-01-12 09:40 PM
    Lets hope That the We all can make that statement at the end of every A-team episode

"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COME TOGETHER"
    04-01-12 09:54 PM
    There could always be more than two Mr. Ts

XD

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 10:22 PM
    while i do agree that they should keep refreshing the OS7 phones, many are already reaching end of life status for many carriers

they seem to be dropping RIM altogether and many will only be carrying BB10 phones if we are lucky
    04-02-12 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD