So i went from the storm to the curve....ONLY bc i miss the keyboard and precision of having a trackball. Oh, yea and being able to multi-task easier. But honestly i think i really miss the storm!??!?! HELP!! If you had to chose which one would you use?????
    04-14-09 10:06 PM
    never had the storm, but everytime I've played w/ the storm it annoyed me. I <3 my 8330
    04-14-09 10:07 PM
    If your like me, and getting things done, the curve is the right choice. Welcome back But glad to see your still in Blackberry land. The Storm still has some ways to go. but hey it's 1st generation....

But Ya i tried the storm and it was the keyboard and just less problems with the curve that I came back
    04-14-09 10:08 PM
    I could never leave blackberry land!! wouldnt even dream of getting the iphone..first of all the apps are to expensive, and they are putting a stop to 3rd party apps so they can get all the money to themselves?? jeesh!!
    04-14-09 10:11 PM
    I tried just an onscreen keyboard on a WinMo phone I had just to see how I liked it, and personally coulnd't stand it. It's just my opinion, but stay with the Curve to retain sanity.
    04-15-09 09:44 AM
    There is a Storm brewing, you'd better come on home!!
    04-15-09 09:46 AM
    My Sis has 8330, I have the Storm.

the only advantages I see her phone has over mine is tactile typing (being able to type without looking at the device) & stealth typing (the storm screen mechanical click is a bit loud.)
    04-15-09 12:22 PM
    i would pick the storm but that is just my opinion i love my storm but i do like curve cause bc of the trackball but i am much faste on the storm
    04-15-09 12:25 PM
    I loved my curve but I love my storm even more. I do sometimes wish there was a trackball on the storm but I can deal. I still love my storm and wouldn't go back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 12:51 PM
    I had a Storm since its release in November and I initially loved it despite the buggy OS, and the typing lag. But now I have grown tired of those problems and I am temporarily back to my trusty 8320 until I can pick up a Bold. Storm had some great qualities I just got tired of its bugginess.
    04-15-09 05:54 PM
    So i went from the storm to the curve....ONLY bc i miss the keyboard and precision of having a trackball. Oh, yea and being able to multi-task easier. But honestly i think i really miss the storm!??!?! HELP!! If you had to chose which one would you use?????
    You honestly think you really miss the Storm? Doesn't sound like you're too sure yet. Take a little more time to weigh the pros and cons

04-15-09 07:58 PM
    Physical k/board, not constantly having to wipe off fingerprints,
    no need for an app to keep your face from pressing keys,
    solid and proven device. Stay with the Curve. The Storm is just
    not quite ready for primetime.
    04-15-09 08:30 PM
    So you miss the keyboard and trackball, yet you miss your storm?

Stay with the Curve before you miss the keyboard and trackball again.

04-16-09 01:44 AM
    i love the look of the storm, who doesnt love a giant screen.

but i do prefer the keyboard of the curve.
    04-16-09 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD