Well since he told android not android uses to get lost. I think you read to much into it. Relax. And I agree with him the day blackberry goes to android is the day I go back to my flip phone

Posted via CB10
    Whatever.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-16-14 05:57 PM
    I also just picked up the n5 from the z10. I love the form factor of the nexus, screen, and hardware..
    We couldn't care less about your choice of phone. Please feel free to discuss your new device over at AndroidCentral
    03-16-14 06:35 PM
    We couldn't care less about your choice of phone. Please feel free to discuss your new device over at AndroidCentral
    Maybe he does. I post on both.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-16-14 06:40 PM
    You can't suggest BlackBerry go android, then it wouldn't be a BlackBerry. Android didn't mature over night, so why should you think BlackBerry is able to. Instead of seeing how far they take a new innovative OS, you would rather see them tag along with everyone else. Android is good, but I'd rather see what BlackBerry can do, this is only the beginning!!!! (calm before the storm)

Posted via CB10
    theone06 likes this.
    03-16-14 06:49 PM
    You can't suggest BlackBerry go android, then it wouldn't be a BlackBerry. Android didn't mature over night, so why should you think BlackBerry is able to. Instead of seeing how far they take a new innovative OS, you would rather see them tag along with everyone else. Android is good, but I'd rather see what BlackBerry can do, this is only the beginning!!!! (calm before the storm)

Posted via CB10
    I actually agree. I think it was a big mistake to use Android apps. Its a cop out. Develop your own OS, make it better. Especially since they say they're concentrating on enterprise. It makes no sense.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    daithiD likes this.
    03-16-14 06:52 PM
    I still don't get why people seem to crave for a smartphone world with only Apple and Android devices?
    What a boring scenario!
    I do hope there will always be at least 2 or 3 alternatives to the 2 predominant competitors.
    As for me, the more choice I have the merrier I am:
    I am done with iOS after 6 years of exclusive use, I can't stand android (too messy), Windows phones seem like toys, so I am glad BB10 fits my needs. But i'd be curious to test Mozilla phones, Tizen or even Project Ara (better if BB10 and others could run on it and not only android...)

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 07:18 PM
    Omg your saying that android is better than blackberry? But the NSA will get all of your information, and the moment you turn on your Android it will become infested with malware causing instant death to the user. BlackBerry fur lyfee!!!!!!!

Sarcasm off

I agree with you. Android has come a long way and unless bb10 can be sorted, will it likely be my next phone

Posted via CB10
    Agreed

Posted using my z10 running Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141
    03-16-14 07:50 PM
    You went android blackberry won't buddy..... Cya back on BB10 once your bored with android

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:46 AM
    What is andriod? I love the BB apps. I love my BB Z30s.
    03-17-14 12:11 PM
    What op mean was the hardware of nexus 5 is fantastic but he actually wants the bb10, so if he can find a bb10 smartphone which has better specs than nexus 5 I guess he will stay with bb10

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 01:55 PM
    Buy an Android phone if you want it's services, I like Blackberry for its services, imagine if all roses in the world were White

Z10 10.2.1.2228
    03-17-14 04:59 PM
    Android shur has come a long way. There's a few little things I miss. But in the most part, anything I could do on blackberry 10 I can do the same or better on android with the aid of an app. Plus so much more.
    Whether it be the better experience on the typical social media apps.
    To turning my phone into a full blown infotainment center experience for my truck, complete with bluetooth ODB readings.
    Instant synced web browsing, and documents with chrome and any cloud service.
    Got my endomondo back working with my bluetooth heart rate monitor, FINALLY!

I don't want to go too deep on how blackberry should/could use android because I'm no expert. But there's absolutely no reason anybody can say android sucks. Blackberry could easily make a security oriented android experience. If you look how Motorola is taking the approach. Feels like basic android but the experience is very different. I wanted the Moto X but Telus didn't carry it so I went with the nexus 5. In hindsight it was definitely a mistake in my mind not going android 2 years ago, and opening up to cross platform type stuff at the same time. Blackberry is in such a mess now with BB10, I don't see it ever catching on with consumers. Not with android and IOS overhead. BB10 just cant catch up. Enterprise is another story, and BB10 can be fine with that. But sounds like its current form isn't working very good on that front either.

Never ending tough road it seems. I'm not a buy a phone once every 3 years kind of guy, I can be back on blackberry next month if they come out with a product I like. Ill be watching
    You are right I have a moto x coming from a Z10 and you are so right, love this phone

Sent from my XT1058 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-18-14 06:16 PM
187 ... 678