I just looked at Three Mobile since you brought it up as an example, they give you a free BBOS phone from �13 a month, no offence but what the hell more do you want, isn't that cheap enough?

And no extra Bolt On needed so stop talking out of your arse.

�13 a month with a free phone is as cheap as it gets.
    12-04-14 02:56 AM
    Also please note they don't sell any BB10 devices AT ALL yet they still sell BBOS devices, so much for carriers not liking BIS right? I remember when-imageuploadedbycb-forums1417683497.830942.jpg
    12-04-14 02:58 AM
    oh jesus christ. SMH

phone is 13�/month with a plan for texts, minutes and data allowance, but BIS service goes on top for additional �5 /month charge! Been there, done that!
    BlackBerry Internet Service. - Internet on your phone - Internet & apps - Support - Three
    We had SIM ONLY plan and BIS was 5� on top of our current 30 day rolling sim only plan.
    Call them and ask, if you do not believe it.
    By the way - Three is/was selling Q10 as well (half a year ago, when they had only BBOS phones on websites) - call them and ask. they just do not advertise that I wanted to buy Q5 for my wife and all what they could offer was Q10. Actually, they pushed to buy a Q10 

the fact that the setup as you have now is in UK with some operators - is irrelevant to other countries.
    EVERYWHERE else BIS plan is on top of any current plan! get real, lol

Now, besides to that – remember great BBRY outage in 2011 when all BBRY phones had lost connection to internet for few days, while others (iphones/androids) had no issues and you will understand some shortcomings of BIS.
    I just wonder – can anyone from Canada/USA/other European countries to enlighten our stubborn Scotish fella about the way BIS plans are priced? I am interested as well.
    12-04-14 04:05 AM
    oh jesus christ. SMH

phone is 13�/month with a plan for texts, minutes and data allowance, but BIS service goes on top for additional �5 /month charge! Been there, done that!
    BlackBerry Internet Service. - Internet on your phone - Internet & apps - Support - Three
    We had SIM ONLY plan and BIS was 5� on top of our current 30 day rolling sim only plan.
    Call them and ask, if you do not believe it.
    By the way - Three is/was selling Q10 as well (half a year ago, when they had only BBOS phones on websites) - call them and ask. they just do not advertise that I wanted to buy Q5 for my wife and all what they could offer was Q10. Actually, they pushed to buy a Q10 

the fact that the setup as you have now is in UK with some operators - is irrelevant to other countries.
    EVERYWHERE else BIS plan is on top of any current plan! get real, lol

Now, besides to that � remember great BBRY outage in 2011 when all BBRY phones had lost connection to internet for few days, while others (iphones/androids) had no issues and you will understand some shortcomings of BIS.
    I just wonder � can anyone from Canada/USA/other European countries to enlighten our stubborn Scotish fella about the way BIS plans are priced? I am interested as well.
    Lmao, Scottish? Check your map to see where Belfast is, besides, I'm not from here either.

On a SIM only contract they might ask for extra �5, I don't know, but when you buy a new BLackBerry starting from �13 a month there is no extra charge, deal with it.

PS at no point in the link you provided do they say that's an extra �5 on top of another data plan. That's what it costs, �5

You put your sim in, buy credit and to activate BIS it costs �5.

That is not extra �5
    12-04-14 05:00 AM
    Omg dude ))

I USE Three uk on TWO numbers. One of them just recently moved away from BIS.

Call them and ask )))

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:06 AM
    Omg dude ))

I USE Three uk on TWO numbers. One of them just recently moved away from BIS.

Call them and ask )))

Posted via CB10
    I don't need to, the link you provided is 100% clear, there is no extra charge.
    12-04-14 06:29 AM
    Yawn.

Posted via CB10
    Best comment yet and the viewpoint of the entire world.
    12-04-14 07:13 AM
    I don't need to, the link you provided is 100% clear, there is no extra charge.
    Jesus christ. Did you use BlackBerry phone on Three? NO. I did ) and you want to prove me that i'm wrong? Ok..

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:42 AM
    If Classic sells really really well, they may entertain this idea. For me, I prefer they direct their resources towards Z50 or Passport 2.

It will be a big revelation when the sales data comes in... which direction to go? More Classic? Or Passport? Or more touch screens?

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151
    12-04-14 09:13 AM
    I'm from Portugal and in Vodafone I had to pay extra for BIS in the beginning; I'm now (in the last 12 months) with an operator who doesn't charge for BIS; either because one has a determined prepaid card and BIS is included at no extra, or one has an net/tv/landline/mobile package (my case, all in 1).

But since about 10 days to now it matters not since I rock a Q10.

Posted from Angband using the mighty Hammer of the Underworld, my Q10
    12-04-14 09:21 AM
    I'm from Portugal and in Vodafone I had to pay extra for BIS in the beginning; I'm now (in the last 12 months) with an operator who doesn't charge for BIS; either because one has a determined prepaid card and BIS is included at no extra, or one has an net/tv/landline/mobile package (my case, all in 1).

But since about 10 days to now it matters not since I rock a Q10.

Posted from Angband using the mighty Hammer of the Underworld, my Q10
    so in Portugal was the same.
    i believe in all European countries it was more or less same - BIS for additional charge.
    of course - special deals, like all inclussive etc.
    12-04-14 10:07 AM
    so in Portugal was the same.
    i believe in all European countries it was more or less same - BIS for additional charge.
    of course - special deals, like all inclussive etc.
    How the helll did you get that from what he said, he said for the past 12 months he hasn't paid extra for BIS.

Stop making these false statements, or go start your own thread instead of spamming mine.
    12-04-14 10:15 AM
    whatever dude )))
    12-04-14 06:33 PM
    I paid extra for BIS in Switzerland, Austria, France and Germany.

I know that BIS is/was (depending on EOL status) an add on in most emerging countries, and I am pretty confident that BlackBerry moved away from the BlackBerry fee in the US and Canada for most carriers.

This doesn't change one thing though:
    BIS is obsolete. The world has moved on since at least 2009.
    kbz1960 and yessuz like this.
    12-06-14 06:58 AM
114 ... 345