Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping for some help and advice.

I've been following the Launch since before Christmas and have been waiting patiently for the release... luckily I�m in the UK so have the opportunity to buy straight away.

I currently own a Motorola Atrix and decided quite some time ago I would not buy another Android device, in truth it was only a temporary device while I waited patiently for BlackBerry 10 to be released. One thing I have been impressed with are the accessories accompanying the Atrix when I received it, especially the Atrix Car Dock. I use this every day, it is incredibly handy when travelling, also while it's docked it charges the phone and looks quite stylish while it's doing it. I haven't found any 'attractive' car docks for the Z10, as of yet, and I�m wondering if anyone knows if we are likely to see any?

Also another everyday must is my BlackBerry Visor Mount, does anyone know if BlackBerry are releasing a BlackBerry 10 Model with extra features, as the Visor Mount is getting on a bit now?

I am also a heavy Spotify user and have been trawling the internet looking for any indication when an app will be released, does anyone have any info?

I really want a Z10 but don't want it sliding all over my car, potentially getting damaged. I also want to be able to answer calls with ease when driving, i.e. the phone being attached to something in front if my face!

At the Launch I was expecting to see more about the direction BlackBerry want to take with their new 'Mobile Computing Platform'. I wanted to see how their new phones will interact with QNX powered cars etc, different accessories that would complement the devices, interactions between devices and Laptops/PC's/Tablets, especially the Playbook (which I own).

What are everyone�s thoughts?
    02-02-13 02:13 AM
    Hey!

There are universal phone car holders. Just try one at your local store, and then search amazon.co.uk for a similar,but less expensive!

There's always a way, when the will is great

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-02-13 02:29 AM