I really wanna be able to sell in the marketplace but I only have 39 posts, is there a quick way to bring that up to 100?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 03:21 PM
    Read a lot and contribute where you can.

02-27-11 03:39 PM
    Good idea lol ill look thru stuff a bunch of threads later and contribute to them all I know tons about blavkberrys

02-27-11 04:02 PM
    Marketplace is there for the convenience of our members to sell their own phones on a personal basis. It is not there for traders to sell equipment in bulk.

For this reason we require that a member wishing to sell is known and trusted by CrackBerry management. That is why we require a minmum of 100 posts prior to permitting sales.

The Markeplace forum is closely monitored and we receive lots of feedback on how sales are going.

If you are selling just one phone then that is fine but if you want to start selling several (no, I do not have a maximum number) then this would not be an appropriate place for you to begin sales.
    02-27-11 07:34 PM
    If you have a personal phone to sell (or any gadget) with everything included, do so. I personally have nothing to sell.

02-27-11 09:48 PM
    I really wanna be able to sell in the marketplace but I only have 39 posts, is there a quick way to bring that up to 100?

You can raise post count by doing like you did here.
    02-27-11 11:43 PM
    Make sure to post helpful stuff though, not just a bunch of posting for the sake of posting.
    02-28-11 09:34 AM
    Lol thanks everyine

02-28-11 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD