But yet I have to wait the device hasn't even shipped. And it's available now to buy at retail stores.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:56 AM
    Womp Womp Womp that Sucks, I hope they give you some freebies for your time.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:00 AM
    Try this. Get out of the house, go to your nearest retailer and pick one up. Let me give you a tip. There won't be line ups and if they stock the Priv, they might even have one waiting for you... Get out of the house, give it a try.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    11-06-15 11:02 AM
    Try this. Get out of the house, go to your nearest retailer and pick one up. Let me give you a tip. There won't be line ups and if they stock the Priv, they might even have one waiting for you... Get out of the house, give it a try.
    Already pre ordered. And the only one that has it is AT&T I'm on T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:07 AM
    Womp Womp Womp that Sucks, I hope they give you some freebies for your time.

Posted via CB10
    Lol they are.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:08 AM
    Lol
    11-06-15 12:39 PM
    I know man same situation this sucks. We preordered to get it first not last! Come on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:47 PM
    I know man same situation this sucks. We preordered to get it first not last! Come on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I know. Blackberry loyalist and the forget about it.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 02:34 PM
    yea pretty sad its gonna take a bit longer but a free case and car charger has swayed me not to feel as bad $60 worth of stuff to cover my time lol....
    11-06-15 04:22 PM
    yea pretty sad its gonna take a bit longer but a free case and car charger has swayed me not to feel as bad $60 worth of stuff to cover my time lol....
    Imagine you got it now and dropped it - and I mean a real unlucky drop....

Imagine you're getting it in two weeks - and you actually drop it - with the case... no damage done! :-D

�   Ahoy, back on the Passport, ...Privateers! :-)   �
    11-06-15 05:18 PM
    Imagine you had preordered a smartphone from a company that actually fulfilled the preorder rather than just booked the sale.

Agent: I'm sorry, we have no mid-size available at the moment.

Jerry: I don't understand, I made a reservation, do you have my reservation?

Agent: Yes, we do, unfortunately we ran out of cars.

Jerry: But the reservation keeps the car here. That's why you have the
    reservation.

Agent: I know why we have reservations.

Jerry: I don't think you do. If you did, I'd have a car. See, you know how to
    take the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation and
    that's really the most important part of the reservation, the holding. Anybody
    can just take them.
    11-06-15 05:47 PM

Imagine you're getting it in two weeks - and you actually drop it - with the case... no damage done! :-D

I pre ordered with a case already anyway. A free one is nice tough.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    A little hyperbole here don't you think? You won't get it last.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:11 PM
    Lmao! Perfect!
    11-06-15 11:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    The launch of the BlackBerry PlayBook was the same way for anyone who placed a pre-order. I learnt my lesson and bought a BlackBerry Priv in-store snagging a better deal in the process.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 04:41 AM
    Where did they say in preorder that you would get it first? Your on TMO but mad as Att got it to retail before your preorder? Get over it

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 07:12 AM
    I yelled my frustrations about this ordeal last year and no body listened! I guess all of you pre-order(impatient) customers learned a lesson..NEVER PRE-ORDER FROM SHOPBB!! Pre-orders DO NOT GET 1ST PRIORITY!

I'll say it once again, stick with your carrier or Amazon..be patient people, wait for Amazon or you carrier to carry it. You will save aggravation and money!!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-07-15 11:27 AM
    Received my shipping confirmation today at. 3:00. Is set to be delivered on Tuesday.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 06:40 PM

Lol thanks, funny enough I just dropped my passport wife laughed about that saying I did it on purpose so that I can say the priv was needed not just wanted.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 03:09 AM