Yep I have a Bold and iPhone too, only one line though. I've had my iPhone since August, and haven't been able to let it go. The Bold is my primary phone right now just because it's still fairly new to me. If I HAD to choose one, it'd be the iPhone though.
    Oh... that's too bad...
    02-07-09 02:00 AM
    Yea.. Well I'm boldless for the weekend but once I get a new one... I'll feel whole again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 02:43 AM
    I'm just wondering what the point of having 2 PHONES is. Like it's already been stated, a bold and an ipod touch would be perfect. I can't imagine trying to keep in touch with people if I had 2 personal phones, what phone are they supposed to call you on? It just seems like a waste of money...
    one phone so family/friends can call

other phone for booty calls
    02-07-09 02:58 AM
    somehow despite my actually discovering by accident that I love my Bold better than my iPhone, I could never give up my iPhone. I've tried for over two months to sell it and I could never bring myself to do it. It's like a trusty old friend. And my BB? I could never let go of it either. I keep both because they both still work well for different things.
    02-07-09 04:40 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD