Cool!

That's all I wanted to say
    02-06-09 11:10 PM
    I noticed this as well as I am one of them LOL. I am only really using my iPhone now because I lent my Bold to my brother but I think I may switch until he gets his iPhone fixed. I think they are both great phones but I really miss my Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 11:24 PM
    I'd love to be able to use the iPhone just for internet/calender/email..and still have my Bold.

But there isn't a plan like that out there

02-06-09 11:53 PM
    I'd rather keep my Bold and get an iPod Touch and use it with wifi. I have no need for two actual phones.
    02-06-09 11:54 PM
    I have an iphone sitting in the box waiting to go on ebay. Don't miss at all now that I have a Bold

02-06-09 11:59 PM
    I noticed this as well as I am one of them LOL. I am only really using my iPhone now because I lent my Bold to my brother but I think I may switch until he gets his iPhone fixed. I think they are both great phones but I really miss my Bold.

How much do you pay for both plans if you don't mind me asking..?

02-07-09 12:25 AM
    I'd rather keep my Bold and get an iPod Touch and use it with wifi. I have no need for two actual phones.
    Good combo

02-07-09 12:28 AM
    I used to use both then I ended up selling my iPhone. Getting another one VERY soon.
    02-07-09 12:30 AM
    I keep looking for a reasonably priced 2nd gen iPod touch, but alas I haven't been able to nail one down. So, I tend to use an iPhone like a Touch.

02-07-09 12:30 AM
    I only pay for my BB. I had to break my contract with ATT when I moved so my main phone is my trusty BB. I keep my iPhone for use as an iPod for school or, currently, as a phone when my brother needs a phone, he uses his SIM on my BB and I transfer my SIM to the iPhone =^p

02-07-09 12:36 AM
    Sorry, I pay $50 for my BB a month unlimited data

02-07-09 12:37 AM
    Word... I'd get ipod touch and bold if I had ATT (which I dont want) but the need for 2 physical phones as said... I dont have... Im not huge fan of touch screen either so i'd go Bold only over iphone anyday.
    02-07-09 12:46 AM
    I'm just wondering what the point of having 2 PHONES is. Like it's already been stated, a bold and an ipod touch would be perfect. I can't imagine trying to keep in touch with people if I had 2 personal phones, what phone are they supposed to call you on? It just seems like a waste of money...
    02-07-09 01:03 AM
    I've got 3 phones... a Bold.. Iphone.. and a Nextel.

Trust me.. the only point is.... One phone just doesn't do the job sometimes. I recommend sticking to one phone if you can help it... hah
    02-07-09 01:16 AM
    I've got 3 phones... a Bold.. Iphone.. and a Nextel.

Trust me.. the only point is.... One phone just doesn't do the job sometimes. I recommend sticking to one phone if you can help it... hah
    I have the Curve for myself, and a Nextel for work... and I really only use the 2 way on the nextel... I can understand a personal cell and a work cell, but more than one personal cell??? That just seems like a crazy waste of money! Unless, of course, some sort of deciet is in the works... But I would think that a pay as you go phone would work best for that kind of situation...
    02-07-09 01:19 AM
    haha no deceit. Ones for work. one personal. And another one i don't pay for.
    02-07-09 01:22 AM
    Forgot about the Touch.. think I'll be getting that.
    02-07-09 01:27 AM
    haha no deceit. Ones for work. one personal. And another one i don't pay for.
    There's nothing wrong with a free phone... that's for sure!
    02-07-09 01:37 AM
    Absolutely not! I mean it's mostry frustrating when your're on one.. and another rings.. and you get a text on the other... haha but thats only on the busy days... usually stay sane otherwise.
    02-07-09 01:43 AM
    It would definately mess me up... I'd get rid of the phones that you pay for and go with the free one... just tell all your contacts to get a hold of you on one number... unless the free one isn't the bb... I'd stick with the bb... maybe that's just me...
    02-07-09 01:46 AM
    Yea... but you have to love the good old "contracts" here in the United States.
    02-07-09 01:48 AM
    Plus.. i like all of them... I'm hooked.
    02-07-09 01:49 AM
    i have both and its great- my Bold is my heavy lifter-use it 90% of the time.
    Browse and play games on the iPhone-i know for some the touch and occasional wifi hotspots are good enough...but i prefer it this way. I can always do everything. I pay around 200 bucks a month for my family plan with 4 phone lines my BB/iPhone unlimited plans and unlimited family texting.
    02-07-09 01:51 AM
    ah yes... the "get out of contract early" cost...
    02-07-09 01:51 AM
    Yep I have a Bold and iPhone too, only one line though. I've had my iPhone since August, and haven't been able to let it go. The Bold is my primary phone right now just because it's still fairly new to me. If I HAD to choose one, it'd be the iPhone though.
    02-07-09 01:56 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD