To my fellow BlackBerry fanatics. I need your help on how to block the pin of my stolen BlackBerry phone. It just so happened that I didn't subscribe for the BIS this month because I enrolled my Z10 to BIS here in STC KSA . Yes, Z10 has BIS here in KSA.

Please I need your help guys to get to BlackBerry Technical Support. I already contacted BlackBerry help through twitter. I called the BlackBerry call center the toll free in canada and it's not really toll free and I already run out of balance. if you know any way to get in touch to BlackBerry, please let me know.

And is it possible to block the pin of someone else because the person who took my BlackBerry is in my bbm list and I managed to take a screen shot before he deleted me. Below is the pin number of the Saudi thief. Help me spam his BlackBerry Q5. 2b22d617. His name there is jeneour. He is male saudi guy.

Thank you and looking forward to any informations from you.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 06:08 PM
    Isn't it possible to call your carrier and have them blacklist the device which would make it completely unusable?
    08-19-13 06:14 PM
    Isn't it possible to call your carrier and have them blacklist the device which would make it completely unusable?
    The customer service in my carrier are completely useless. But I will try to call them to report this incident. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 06:16 PM
    I cannot find the article but I vaguely remember one on how BlackBerry now has a "kill switch" for stolen devices.
    08-19-13 06:26 PM
    I cannot find the article but I vaguely remember one on how BlackBerry now has a "kill switch" for stolen devices.
    I will research kill switch. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:41 PM
    If its a z10 you should be able to lock it on your own. You should also be able to get its location if you want to try and recover it.

I think crackberry.com had an article about a month ago on what you need to do.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:03 PM
    If its a z10 you should be able to lock it on your own. You should also be able to get its location if you want to try and recover it.

I think crackberry.com had an article about a month ago on what you need to do.

Posted via CB10
    It's torch 9860. The sad thing is I didn't subscribe to BIS because I'm using Z10 this time. So I can't track and wipe the phone. But I have device password there which will be wipe out after 10 Attempts. I just want to make the phone useless. I need to contact BlackBerry Customer Support but I don't know the toll free number and the customer service of carrier are useless. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:47 PM
    did you have BlackBerry Protect set up? if so you could track and wipe the device remotely.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:04 AM
    did you have BlackBerry Protect set up? if so you could track and wipe the device remotely.

Posted via CB10
    I have BlackBerry Protect but I did not subscribe to BIS this month because I'm using the Z10. So I can't wipe out my device. I just only need to blocklist the PIN so that the thief couldn't use it to BIS or BES. I could save my phone last night if I only have BIS because I confronted him in his apartment. I could use the ringer so ti will make noise. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rhon3g; 08-20-13 at 01:11 AM.
    08-20-13 12:32 AM
    I already contacted my carrier's tech support and he blocked my phone and SIM. I'm not sure if he really blocked it that's why I ask him if he could transfer me to BlackBerry tech support but he can not. So, how do I know if my pin is blocked?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 01:43 AM
    If you know who the thief is and where he lives, as it appears that you do, call in the police!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-20-13 03:48 AM
    If you know who the thief is and where he lives, as it appears that you do, call in the police!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    It makes sense, but they are saudi. And saudi will be always right in every situations. I even asked help to my immigration officer friend who lives in the same building but he refused because he doesn't like to make any conflicts with his fellow saudi. In fact, there are many soldiers and police officer in our building but you can't count on them. So I better gave up and just block the pin / phone so that he could not use it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rhon3g; 08-20-13 at 07:56 AM.
    08-20-13 07:45 AM
    Last time I checked (3 yrs ago) BB wouldn't block pins or help in any way for stolen devices.

Sent from my SGH-T899M using Tapatalk
    08-20-13 09:17 AM
    Last time I checked (3 yrs ago) BB wouldn't block pins or help in any way for stolen devices.

Sent from my SGH-T899M using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure because I'm here in my service provider for 2 hours like a ball, bouncing from one counter to another. Hoping to block my pin or phone. Because they already photo copied my BlackBerry box and my ID. I'm still waiting for my new SIM card too. I hope they can block it.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 11:09 AM
    Done. According to the customer service representative but he told me that his terminal is down. Not sure if he did it or not. Will call customer service tomorrow .

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 11:34 AM
    I need your help on how to block the pin and black berry phone of my stolen BlackBerry phone.
    11-06-13 03:23 AM
    Just keep your eyes peeled for a guy posting in broken english "how do I unblock blackberry torch?" haha

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 08:30 AM