Hi I need something to create a graphic, a table and others stuffs just like Numbers with the ipad. I've tried with Sheet to go but this app is useless compare to Numbers. Is there any other apps that looks like it or do I miss something with Sheet to go. Can you help me please
    12-02-12 03:51 PM
    Welcome! I usually create docs on my laptop and then transfer to PB with USB drag and drop or Print to Go. Do you not have access to a computer? If not, hopefully someone with more experience than I will respond. This is a great community, so help will be coming.
    colorwatch2000 likes this.
    12-02-12 06:17 PM
    Thank you. But my ultimate goal is to get rid of my laptop. Since I work on the road as a sales representative I need to create some graphics when on the move. I travel a lot and a laptop take a lot of space in my luggage. Do you get my point.
    12-02-12 06:47 PM
    I usually use Smart Office. Works fine for me.
    12-02-12 09:10 PM
    I think you will need to use a desktop or notebook computer to create the chart or graphic representation of the data. Afterwards, you can modify the underlying data set and automatically see these changes in the chart. You could try creating a template spreadsheet not to be confused with aa spreadsheet template and modify the template data set on the tablet computer and see the chart change. Smart Office for the BlackBerry PlayBook works well in this scenario but it is a pale competitor to Microsoft Office, WordPerfect Office, and LibreOffice. Research In Motion should hire a development for Docs-to-Go for BlackBerry and create an office suite suitable for the BlackBerry PlayBook.
    12-03-12 02:48 PM