I try!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 08:03 PM
    I think you will have a problem with authentication.
    03-31-09 08:25 PM
    yeah im saving all of the texts from the phone as well..so if there is an issue. it shows that they all came from his phone. i planned for that lol
    03-31-09 08:26 PM
    yeah im saving all of the texts from the phone as well..so if there is an issue. it shows that they all came from his phone. i planned for that lol
    Just be sure you do that backup. All messages are stored in that specific backup file. So at least if you were to ever delete them from the phone itself, you could always restore that specific backup onto your phone again.
    03-31-09 08:28 PM
    Just be sure you do that backup. All messages are stored in that specific backup file. So at least if you were to ever delete them from the phone itself, you could always restore that specific backup onto your phone again.
    i already did that...i have everything saved...im nailing his a$$ to the wall tomorrow.
    03-31-09 08:30 PM
    i already did that...i have everything saved...im nailing his a$$ to the wall tomorrow.
    Ok cool beanz -thumbs up BBM symbol insert here- lol
    03-31-09 08:34 PM
    Ok cool beanz -thumbs up BBM symbol insert here- lol
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA thats great!!!
    03-31-09 08:38 PM
    I don't think you understand the legal concept of authentication - how will you prove that the information you present to the court is what you claim it to be?

check this site for guidence:

Civil Litigation
    03-31-09 08:46 PM
    I don't think you understand the legal concept of authentication - how will you prove that the information you present to the court is what you claim it to be?

check this site for guidence:

Civil Litigation
    it shows that it came from his phone...my attorney advised me to keep all of them and it would be submitted into court. the context that all the msgs are in are important to this lil problem. to make a long story short. my ex tried to blackmail me into signing custody of my daughter to him. he said if i didnt sign it he wouldnt give her to me. and all the msgs i have are proof of that. as well as all the emails that came from HIS email
    03-31-09 08:56 PM
    You could try copying them into an email and sending them to a pc.
    Thats what I would do.

Use the select tool to select the entire text message.

Then paste each text into the body of the email on the BB.

Then email the whole thing to yourself.

I think there may be an option to save a text to the media card also. I think you could manipulate and send the texts to an email address from there as well.
    03-31-09 09:05 PM
    Kellz I'm behind ya all the way! Good luck tomorrow! You are in my thoughts and prayers chick!
    03-31-09 09:34 PM
    Kellz I'm behind ya all the way! Good luck tomorrow! You are in my thoughts and prayers chick!
    Thank you sweety!!!!!!!
    03-31-09 09:37 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD