Anyone. This is totally serious. I have a horrible phone that barley works and barley has 3G. And I pay for 4G. Anyone out their have a old Black Berry that they don't want and is willing to shove in a envelope and mail to me. I can't afford to get one because my family is broke right now because when they filed taxes H&R Block said they could do something (I don't What) and then later found out they could and they like audited them or something. But i really need a phone that i could use, i don't care what one but please help me.
    Thank you for you time.
    06-30-13 08:43 PM
    Not trying to be a jerk but... if your family is "broke" as you say and you yourself can't afford to get your own phone... you shouldn't be focused on what type of phone you have and should be more focused on how you're earning money.
    06-30-13 09:04 PM
    Well, the type of phone matters because if i am paying for 3&4G data and money is tight then i feel i should atleast make use of this data with a phone that can use it so its not just wasted money.
    06-30-13 09:12 PM
    I agree, a phone should be the least of your concerns and maybe try to figure out a way to get a job to help ease the burden on your family

Posted via my Q10 SQN100-1
    06-30-13 09:14 PM
    I didn't mean broke like "We can't afford a house and food" i meant broke like "We can't afford to buy 200$ phones"
    06-30-13 09:18 PM
    I didn't mean broke like "We can't afford a house and food" i meant broke like "We can't afford to buy 200$ phones"
    How much can you afford? And what carrier are you on? Do you mean 4G as in LTE or Hspa+?
    06-30-13 09:21 PM
    T-Mobile Pre-Paid Nokia Lumia 521 4G Smartphone: Cell Phones : Walmart.com
    06-30-13 09:22 PM
    ^-^ People, this is not the point of this post. I just need a phone, without spending money and if you weren't interested in helping' then why comment?
    06-30-13 09:26 PM
    Perhaps arrange a swap for your old phone or sell it and buy a dumb phone to get by then see what ebay has to offer with the money from your sold phone. You can get a droid for �40 or a bb7 device for �30-40 ( not sure if it has 4G though) I doubt you'd get a to give away a bb10 device free in anycase

Sent from my Jiayu G3S using Tapatalk 4 beta
    06-30-13 09:32 PM
    They are trying to help you just seem incapable of accepting good advice.
    06-30-13 09:33 PM
    Okay but, my original post had nothing to do with this, it was a simple request and if they didn't want to help why post?
    06-30-13 09:53 PM
    Okay but, my original post had nothing to do with this, it was a simple request and if they didn't want to help why post?
    Guy... you're ridiculous. I asked what carrier and you didn't even bother responding. I'm guessing you're trying to sucker someone into giving you a free device and you're just gonna sell it on ebay. Peace out
    06-30-13 09:55 PM
    Well than you wouldn't have anyone posting at all

06-30-13 09:55 PM
    T-Mobile. I use T-Mobile. And i didn't respond because i figured you'd send me to some 100$ phone from Walmart like the other guy. And im not gonna sell it on Ebay.
    06-30-13 09:59 PM
    T-Mobile. I use T-Mobile. And i didn't respond because i figured you'd send me to some 100$ phone from Walmart like the other guy. And im not gonna sell it on Ebay.
    So you're looking for a $199 phone? lol. Sorry, Alex but you're just not making sense.
    bekkay and eldricho like this.
    06-30-13 10:09 PM
    Actually, if you're with T-Mobile, that's perfect. They have the Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, LG Optimus L9 for $0 down, and the Galaxy S III LTE for $20 down, and then monthly payments of $17-$20 for 24 months, depending on the phone you choose.

Unsupported Browser
    06-30-13 10:09 PM
    Actually, if you're with T-Mobile, that's perfect. They have the Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, LG Optimus L9 for $0 down, and the Galaxy S III LTE for $20 down, and then monthly payments of $17-$20 for 24 months, depending on the phone you choose.

Unsupported Browser
    But that's not his point, he wants a free phone

eldricho, raino and bekkay like this.
    06-30-13 10:18 PM
    I could part with my trusty old friends if OP pays shipping.

OP, are you on BBM? If so, PM me your PIN and we'll take the discussion private.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:24 PM
    Money is tight, begging for a 4G phone, and you have net access??? -_-...TF outta here!!! Get a damn job, they're free. The hell is this world coming to?
    bekkay and eldricho like this.
    06-30-13 10:28 PM
    Money is tight, begging for a 4G phone, and you have net access??? -_-...TF outta here!!! Get a damn job, they're free. The hell is this world coming to?
    I guess I shouldn't mention how I got a free Q10 than should I? Lmao

Carjackd, Mecca EL and eldricho like this.
    06-30-13 10:34 PM
    SlcCorrado could of sent you a phone but ...

i figured you'd send me to some 100$ phone from Walmart like the other guy.
    lol..
    06-30-13 10:36 PM
    Guy... you're ridiculous. I asked what carrier and you didn't even bother responding. I'm guessing you're trying to sucker someone into giving you a free device and you're just gonna sell it on ebay. Peace out
    i was going to say just about the same thing.
    06-30-13 10:41 PM
    I hate being judgmental as I recognize people are different. They have different preferences, different belief systems, different core values, different moral guidelines. But I take it you are young and don't have the above formed yet.

So, all in all, you shouldn't be surprised getting the comments you got. Asking for a free 4G phone so that you could have internet access is not something that is viewed favorably and may be construed as lack of dignity. At the same time you refuse to spend $100 for a perfectly fine 4G phone just because it is a budget phone.

In any case, if I had a spare phone, I'd give it to someone who is really in need or would sell it and donate the money to some charitable cause. You know, people in hunger, no drinkable water, no homes. That kind of "we can't afford".
    06-30-13 10:53 PM
    LOL'd so much reading this, my god
    06-30-13 11:15 PM
    I can't believe I just read this entire thread, what a waste of band width and my energy.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:21 PM
30 12