1. twavi5's Avatar
    Should i get the 9930 with my upgrade next month. Or do you think i should wait for something better this year?

    02-10-12 12:07 PM
  2. BoldPreza's Avatar
    What do you have now?
    02-10-12 12:08 PM
  3. Morty2264's Avatar
    It might depend on how much you're willing to spend. There will always be something new that comes out; and once you buy the newest device, I guarantee another one will be made within the next few months! Lol. It happens so often with video games too! If you really like it, don't worry about the next upgrade and buy it!
    kraski likes this.
    02-11-12 01:40 PM
  4. twavi5's Avatar
    Well right now i have the Tour. I like it a lot. Its slower now and i need something new.
    02-16-12 10:18 PM
  5. DINGSTER1's Avatar
    Definitely the 9930

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-17-12 01:26 AM
  6. BitPusher2600's Avatar
    I bought my 9930 off Craigslist, my contract ends this September. If you really want to wsit for BB10, you might find a newer Bold or Torch on there and still be able to upgrade when your contract is over, because you know when the new devices hit this year, they'll be crazy expensive to buy at full price.
    02-17-12 02:52 AM